[New Blog] Just how bad are they going to let things get in NY?

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Just how bad are they going to let things get in NY?

- by Mark Delton

I have not written in quite a while, things have gotten so bad that even the most die hard NYK fan such as myself can not stand to watch his beloved team anymore. So what will it take to MEANINGFULLY change the current state of affairs in NY?

7 Necessary steps to fix the Knicks

#1 Fire Isiah ? the players are not playing hard for him. When you ask the team to vote in November should we allow Stephon Marbury to play after he abandoned the team and the team vote no! He ends up playing Marbury, the players no longer trust him.

Full: http://www.knicksonline.com/news.php/full/78.html

PAULJETS

Rookie
Fans Fault

Look, I'm sick of hearing all the Knicks fans bitching about how much our team sucks. If you want to prove a point to the owner, DONT COME TO THE GAMES!!!! The knicks are still drawing crowds, and people are still spending big $$$ on premimum seats. The knicks are the richest franchise in the NBA, they may suck, but fans are still supporting them. STOP SPENDING $300.00 for a seat, and $ 8.00 for a beer!

I see your a jets fan "pauljets" did you stop watching your jets this season? If not shut the hell up. None of us can stand whats going on in NY with the Knicks but a fan is a fan no matter how bad it gets, or maby your one of those bandwagon fans hugh?

He (James Dolan) owns a little company named Cable Vision or MSG network so even catching the games on TV like most of us do that dum sh-- still makes money! There is no winning just suffering! I wonder if this is how Red Sox fans felt before they won? I just hope I live long enough to see the Knicks win a championship!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I think Crawford needs to come off the bench or play less minutes. I dont mind him as much when he has a reduced role. He wouldnt have as much time to jack up all those ugly shots and turn the ball over. One of the 2 whoppers has to go.

mattymac

Rookie
Randolph

You cannot be a good NBA relying on Zach Randolph for a double-double every night. He is overall just a bad player. #1 is ditch Randolph. #2 is just wait till bad contracts expire. #3 and 4 is David Lee.