Who do you watch other than the Knicks?

Scipio

Benchwarmer
Hi folks,

I was just wondering who you watch in the NBA other than the Knicks? Do you have a West team?

I love wtaching the Portland Trailblazers, I think that they have a great team full of exciting players and I like the way that they are building a team around their own young players.

As a fan of European basketball I also like watching to see how Nicolas Batum and Rudy Fernandez are doing.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I honestly couldn't give a rat's about any other team.

The teams I dislike the most are:

Boston, Charlotte, Philly, Lakers and of course Indiana + Miami - just because of the 90s.

Knicks rule, every other team can chomp on a penis.

Paul1355

All Star
Hi folks,

I was just wondering who you watch in the NBA other than the Knicks? Do you have a West team?

I love wtaching the Portland Trailblazers, I think that they have a great team full of exciting players and I like the way that they are building a team around their own young players.

As a fan of European basketball I also like watching to see how Nicolas Batum and Rudy Fernandez are doing.

Sometimes Lebron and the Cavs, Kobe and the Lakers, and The Trailblazers because I wish our team was that team and I wish we had their front office with kevin Pritchard.

Knicks all the way!

In Basketball - I watch my Knicks all the time. Also, Syracuse (in college ball). I use to watch the Nets when they played good basketball but now they suck!!!

The other teams in NBA can go to hell!!!

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
I don't root for anyone but the Knicks. There are teams I am envious of however, aka Atlanta, Ok City, Portland, etc etc. Like when I'm watching the playoffs and the Knicks aren't in it I don't root for anyone. I just root against teams like the Cavs, Celdicks. The only teams in the Eastern Conference playoff hunt that I dont hate would be Atlanta, and Miami.

TheBigCock

Benchwarmer
Yankees
Jets
Rangers
I do not watch teams other than my teams.
However I can watch college football...in order to scout players for the Jets.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
I watch the Knicks, Nets, and sometimes the Grizzlies. I also watch the Liberty, during the summer time.

LeFlume

All Star
I watch my 'Cuse players when I can. 'Melo, Hak, Flynn, I really enjoy to watch Nuggets at home. An awesome team at home, especially in the second half when roadteams hit the high altitude wall.

New New York

Quiet Storm
I have never watched anything other than The Knicks!

When the NBA season is done, I just watch all the good games from the Season I have saved to my DVR

I tune into the NBA Draft to watch The Knicks make their selection then its back to the games on DVR

Then I watch The Knicks in Summer League games

Then I go back to The DVR Games

Then I watch Pre-Season

Then I watch the regular season

Then The Cycle continues!

For History Lessons, I watch the games that I taped -yes VHS- from the 94 team!

For movie night with the kids we watch the Movie "Eddie"

For Movie night with the Wife we watch "Black and White", but we turn the movie off after Allan Houston gets shot and is no longer in the movie.

Then I go back to the Games on DVR

YanksKnicks86

Benchwarmer
LAKERS...How could you not love watching that team? not a FAN but I like Kobe, Fisher, Odom, Gasol, Artest, Bynum, Brown. The Best!

I also like watching the Nuggets, Suns play...I pretty much hate all other teams in the East though.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Magic
Hawks
Nuggets
Smelldikks
Lakers
Mavericks
Suns
Thunder
Grizzlies

Teams that I hate
Smelldikks
Bobcats (Fukk Michold whoredan)
Utah Jazz
Pacers (more b/c of larry bird then the rivalry from 90's)
Nets
Toronto Craptors
Cleveland Faggaliers
Milwaukee Bucks (hated them since i was like 6 years old, not sure why)

NewYork 21 Knicks

Benchwarmer
i have the league pass and i enjoy rooting any team that plays the heat, pacers, bucks, bulls 6ers and toronto plus its just fun to watch players like kobe, cmello and steve nash

milchshake

Benchwarmer
Watching Knicks last time is rather sentiment than pleasure so I like also :

Cavs since this season - at last they use other players than only lebron :D
OKC - extra improvement and heart to play.

Hate to watch:
DALLAS & LAKERS :barf:

p0nder

Starter
Being from Canada means that Toronto reps my entire country in the NBA since the fall of the Grizzly's. Raptors TV comes included in my cable package and they have a lot of games against the Knicks. Bosh is a great player to watch and I am REALLY hoping that he makes it to NY in the off season. I also think there is a good chance that DLee ends up in T.O. next season. I know they're in the same divison so that makes these teams rivals, but I still enjoy seeing the raptors beat up on other teams, especially New Jersey. **** the nets.

I watch the Knicks and Raps in the east and the only team i root for in the west is the Spurs. I think that they have a great coach in Pops and Tim Duncan has been my favorite player in the league since Ewing left. Plus I gained a lot of respect for them out of the finals match up vs. the Knicks.

KING~POETIQ

The One and Only
Watching Knicks last time is rather sentiment than pleasure so I like also :

Cavs since this season - at last they use other players than only lebron :D
OKC - extra improvement and heart to play.

Hate to watch:
DALLAS & LAKERS :barf:

Dallas was entertaining to watch back when they had steve nash and michael finley, now they suck.

The only team I could ever watch with true enjoyment and happiness are my NY Knicks.