Adios Shaq

TakMan

Rotation player
Got to do this really. The man was a great entertainer, and didn't have a bad career either. I for one enjoyed watching him play, and will miss having him around. Dwight Howard will remain a wannabe his entire life.

Cheers for the memories Shaq.

finestrg

Rotation player
Great, imposing player and very amusing over the years but to be perfectly honest, never that big a fan. He really rubbed me the wrong way right outta the gate his first couple of years on those occasions where he got the better of Ewing. We all remember--they were frequent, Shaq outplayed Ewing often, but I always thought it was disrespectful the way he used to strut his stuff, run his mouth, talk down to/about Pat and rub his nose in it everytime during those games & afterward. I guess it was just immaturity--as a rookie, continually getting the best of one of the greatest centers at the time (of all time) can do that to you I suppose. Still didn't care for it. I remember getting so keyed up for our matchups against Orlando and screaming for Pat to answer the bell and take it right to this punk but unfortunately Ewing just couldn't really compete with this guy's combination of size, agility, quickness and physicality..I remember Ewing couldn't even get his usual go-to moves off against this guy..Loved it when The Dream took this guy to school in the 1995 Finals. Nice kick in the ass that Shaq & his ego really needed at the time if you ask me...

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
sad day from NBA and sports fans alike, he was truly one of a kind on and off the court ima miss watching him play and crack me up in the postgame conferences. im honored to have been able to watch him play

We'll miss you in the NBA Shaq.

ShaqRetires-T1_v3.jpg