Not long before Knicks in first place

For 10 rep points, how long before Knicks take control of 1st place?

• Total voters

KingofNy

Starter
I was just checking the standings and with Boston and Philly both on 3-game losing streaks it won't be long until we're in first place. We're only 4 games out of first now, how long do you think it'll be before we're in first place in the Atlantic Division?

Yeah we're deff taking the atlantic. Boston looks like they might not even make the playoffs with Cleveland and Milwaukee playing well, and the 76ers are really lacking at the 5 without Hawes and its causing them to get exploited.

So I say as long as we don't have a major breakdown we will be in 1st in about a month.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
Fukk, haven't read the first post yet but voted! I thought you're asking about the conference...

Last edited:

smokes

Huge Member
I don't think you can give anyone 10 rep points, as you have 3 rep :lol:

But yeah it won't be long I think we're gonna play around .6-700 ball from here on out.

knickerbocka176

Benchwarmer
rondo out for two games, celtics next two games are mavs and okc both should be loses i think we got that 7th spot on lock if we can win these games. 2nd in atlantic we got this boii!

KingCharles34

All Star
I thought the OP was talking about the conference two, which is why i voted 2 weeks. We'll be leading the division even sooner then that

KingofNy

Starter
I don't think you can give anyone 10 rep points, as you have 3 rep :lol:

But yeah it won't be long I think we're gonna play around .6-700 ball from here on out.

LOL I didn't know... I'll give all the rep I can then... HAHA! .600 ball is good for me especially with our schedule.

But yeah it won't be long I think we're gonna play around .6-700 ball from here on out

.... .600-.700 ball here on out...IDK about that bro...I like the knicks to take the division too but .600-.700 ball for the rest of the season would put them in 3rd in the conference...IDK about that...Maybe if JR can give a solid close to 20 a night...Melo gotta step up some more...I still think Melo needs to be traded somewhere for a hefty bag of solid roles, just like we gave up for him...at least $.90 on the $1...

CA7

Scoring Champ
Philly is losing and we are 3.5 back if they lose we're 3 games back............this is about to be some serious March Madness coming up