Miami Signs Dwade And Chris Bosh To Max Contracts......(lebron To Ny????)

Toons

is the Bo$$
http://sports.espn.go.com/chicago/nba/news/story?id=5360134
Dwyane Wade and Chris Bosh are teaming up together on the Miami Heat, according to a person with knowledge of the situation.

lastname
Wade
Bosh
Bosh

ESPN's Shelley Smith also reported the pending move through independent sources.

Whether LeBron James, the kingpin of this summer's celebrated free agent class, will join them remains to be seen. James will announce his decision Thursday night at 9 ET during a one-hour special on ESPN.

Wade and Bosh are expected to announce their decision on Wednesday, according to the source.

James or not, the Heat could emerge as one of the top teams in the Eastern Conference with Wade and Bosh aboard. Wade, who led the Heat to the NBA title in 2006, is re-signing with the club, while Bosh will leave the Toronto Raptors after seven years with the club.

Both players are expected to get the maximum amount allowable under the league's collective bargaining agreement, though the addition of James could change the players' salaries. Contracts cannot be officially signed until July 8.

It was not immediately clear whether Bosh will sign with Miami outright or join the Heat through a sign-and-trade deal. Bosh could earn $125 million over six years via sign-and-trade, but only $96 million over five without it.

"Either way, he's definitely going to Miami," the source said

Personally i ont think King Jams is going to play with miami, he would have to share the spotlight with too many people. its either us, cleveland or Chicago. with rose saying he woud have preferred joe Johnson, and noah's rant about how th city of Cleveland sucks. Lebron will never go down in history as the greatest mami heat player with the head start wade has.

I dont think he will sign with MIA, because it states that he would have to share the spotlight. Who is the guy with a reality show about him signing? Lebron.

LeFlume

All Star
I have lost all hope. There is NO WAY we will get LeBron now. 2 years of waiting and losing for.... Amare Stoudemire....FAIL

:barf:

mafra

Legend
I have lost all hope. There is NO WAY we will get LeBron now. 2 years of waiting and losing for.... Amare Stoudemire....FAIL

:barf:

So, let me get this straight.... In another thread you post that NY + Lebron equals epic FAILURE.

Here you write not getting Lebron is a FAIL, with a vomit thrown in for dramatic effect?

Methinks you just a Debbie Downer. Grass is always browner on both sides of the fence?

fkxmv4.png

LeFlume

All Star
So, let me get this straight.... In another thread you post that NY + Lebron equals epic FAILURE.

Here you write not getting Lebron is a FAIL, with a vomit thrown in for dramatic effect?

Methinks you just a Debbie Downer. Grass is always browner on both sides of the fence?

No I wrote Knicks AND LeBron. Not Knicks + LeBron equals epic failure. Maybe you read stuff that is not written.

Knicks failed. Just admit it.

mafra

Legend
No I wrote Knicks AND LeBron. Not Knicks + LeBron equals epic failure. Maybe you read stuff that is not written.

Knicks failed. Just admit it.

For your information, "and" & "plus (+)" infer the same thing.

In other words + = summation: the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers.

Face it. In one thread you claim NYK would fail if they sign Lebron, while in another thread you declare that signing Lebron would lead to failure. Semantics aside.... You sound like Broussard now.

LeFlume

All Star
For your information, "and" & "plus (+)" infer the same thing.

In other words + = summation: the arithmetic operation of summing; calculating the sum of two or more numbers.
Face it. In one thread you claim NYK would fail if they sign Lebron, while in another thread you declare that signing Lebron would lead to failure. Semantics aside.... You sound like Broussard now.

No I never wrote that the Knicks would fail if they signed LeBron James. I wrote that the Knicks AND LeBron BOTH failed. Not Knicks + LeBron = Failure. DO you see now that AND + IS NOT the same thing...

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
ALl the negativity in here gtfo if you aren't a real knicks fan. Better to be hopeful than punk out like that. The way things are now Knicks have a great chance.

shaolin

Benchwarmer
Here out my argument and correct me wherever my logic/facts are incorrect/misleading:

1 The heat have only 5 million currently on their payroll, leaving then 51 million under the projected cap for this year. Essentially, the can sign LBJ, Bosh and Wade to max contracts RIGHT NOW. That would be about 50 million between the three at least. They would be around the cap. They would have to sign the remaining 5 players will get a few million each probably, but it has to be less than the average NBA contract. In theory, they can all sign together.

2. If they do sign, with the salary raises, each contract will increase substantially and MIA can only sign role players. With no bench and really no body aside from those three, is this something LBJ will be comfortable in doing? I think YES. For this reason, I think LeBron most likely will sign with MIA, Cleveland is 2 and NYK is third in my opinion, but we are very much alive.

3. We do have Amar'e, and considering that LeBron and Amar'e are friends, this is a possibility still. But what did the Knicks convince LBJ about their future plans that says without a doubt the Knicks will be a legitimate title contender for years to come? Probably that we have cap room next year to go after Melo or CP3 and maybe one or two role players. How can that compete with what Miami has as of TODAY? Seems too much of a stretch.

4. If Toronto will agree to do a sign and trade with Bosh, then LBJ is most likely going to Miami. Miami will have even more flexibility for this year as well as next year to assure they can have the trio for two years, if not more.

I am not trying to be negative, but it's very possible that LeBron signs with Miami. I think they are the clear frontrunners.

mafra

Legend
No I never wrote that the Knicks would fail if they signed LeBron James. I wrote that the Knicks AND LeBron BOTH failed. Not Knicks + LeBron = Failure. DO you see now that AND + IS NOT the same thing...

Not surprised MATH was never your thing.... Regardless of the formula, when the result is the same does it really matter how it's reached?

Saying the Knicks fail if they sign LJ, or the would fail together if they became one in the same, is the same thing.

Just admit that you're either a troll or a negative-nelly.

shaolin

Benchwarmer

Oh, I see. I still don't know the context, but I see you mean they failed individually rather than together.