tyson_chandler.png

marcus_thornton.png
raymond_felton.png

isaiah_thomas.png
pablo_prigioni.png

Injury Report
New York Knicks
Sacramento Kings
Andrea Bargnani - Torn Ligament, Left Elbow (OUT)
Kenyon Martin - Sore left ankle (OUT)

Today in Knicks history
179700890.jpg
February 9, 1992The New York Knicks defeats Indiana Pacers on their home court, score 115-110. Patrick Ewing scored 23 points and grabbed 8 rebounds while Kiki Vandeweghe added 21 buckets.

rady

Administrator
Staff member
oops, i copy/pasted the title from the previous GT and forgot to change the opponent's name too :) thanks for the heads-up!

CoolClyde

can the Knicks stop tiny zeke? can Tyson Chandler man handle DeMarcus (Kissing) Cousins? Will Rudy Gay come out of the closet to light up the perimeter? Will Raymond Fail-a-ton against Zeke and Thor-a-ton?

how will the imminent trade deadline, all-star break, and talks of Lowry/Faried affect the Knicks hungry youngry squad? will they show face, heart and come out fighting? Will Melo show what he's made of and be the complete player prior to break?

these questions loom... pray for the best....

melochrist_sm.gif

Oldtimer

Rotation player
This is the second night of an on the road back to back for the Kings. I do not see how we can possibly lose

tiger0330

Legend
Kings are dead last in the west, it will be a damn shame if the Knicks manage to lose this one. Losses to teams we should have beaten like the Bucks, Celts is a major problem with this club.

Broadway

All Star
Kings are dead last in the west, it will be a damn shame if the Knicks manage to lose this one. Losses to teams we should have beaten like the Bucks, Celts is a major problem with this club.

I feel a 40/40 coming from the Kings backcourt tonight. This is one of those games like you said, you should win 1000 times out of 10.

Kiyaman

Legend
This game is not looking good for ISO-Melo .. Knicks had a 10 point lead in the 1st qtr., then down by 4 halfway in the 2nd quarter.

bogey1964

Rookie
Please fire Woodson and have him take Felton with him. Woodson cost us this game by keeping Felton in when he could not stay in front of his own shadow

petescud

Starter
I though me not chimming in might help us win this one. None of my negativity tonight. Did not matter. From what i see, we are not a team that wins when we are missing any players. Who would had thought JR was so important for a chance to win.

skisloper

Starter
I though me not chimming in might help us win this one. None of my negativity tonight. Did not matter. From what i see, we are not a team that wins when we are missing any players. Who would had thought JR was so important for a chance to win.

Nothing to do with JR.....THE LAST 5-6 MINUTES OF THE 4TH WAS ISO MELO........He was already 40 plus minutes , tired and missing but that became our offense......Melo brought up the ball 80% of the time in the 4th....WHY WHY WHY.....WOODY NEVER LEARNS.....BUT IF MELO WAS A TOP 5 PLAYER HE WOULD NOT NEED WOODY TO TEACH HIM....MOVE THE BALL!!!!!!!!

jimkcchief88

All Star
See what happens when ISO goes the other way........U can without ISO but U cannot win when ISO dominates and shots are missed......

Woodson is a disgrace,,,,,,,

Because Feltip is horrible; Did you see Melo set Felton that pick for a wide open layup and Felt dang near missed everything. Even Clyde was like that was awful. And on the other end Our guards allow Jimmer Freddette to put on a shooting display and go for a career high 24 carrying the Kings down the stretch. But of course forget about Melo's 36 it's still his fault we lost 1 on 5 lol