Nyets @ Knicks - final PSG

Wargames

Starter
well that first quarter could not of gone worse... Am I right :barf:

also 1000 post...

Last edited:

Wargames

Starter
hey did Carmelo pull Tyson into that pick that injured his knee? can someone gif that

Last edited:

finestrg

Rotation player
We're playing hard. That's the main thing, which is good. Everyone seems up for this game against these wannabes. Ray looks esp. pumped up going against D-Will...Melo, Ronnie and these guys aren't shooting it well but the intensity is there. Defense is also there for the most part and we're even doing a better job on the boards tonight collectively. The guards are doing a nice job helping out on the backboard..It's gonna take Brew a little time to get it back but he's playing hard. Looked a little more comfortable as time went on. He's gonna have to learn to trust that knee now when finishing on the break, driving in traffic and elevating, etc. It'll come...His defense against Johnson & Brooks was superb. Pablo playing well again -- no surprise anymore. I think we can all expect it from him now. He and Cope really do have nice chemistry. Nice effort so far, esp. being so shorthanded. I like what I saw in that 1st half. Keep it up and beat these guys!!

Wargames

Starter
mychel thompson coming in huh... so i guess the knicks lost interest in this one. Good showing for a preseason game. Healthy the knicks are a better team but the Nyets don't suck either. The most impressive part was even without Chandler or Camby the defense was still there. The knicks look like tey will no longer have to rely solely on a center to anchor the defense.