Votes: 1 8.3%
  • Joakim Noah

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Glen Davis

• Jeff Green

• Total voters
I don't really watch much college basketball until March Madness so every year it's interesting to see which rookies do well. Durant is the obvious pick so I'm not putting him in the poll besides him though I like Yi a lot, Horford as well as Noah.

Kiyaman

Legend
Sean Williams has been the most affective Rookie in the NBA this season.
He Earned his playingtime from just getting 5 minutes a game at the start of the season. Plus he is a BIGMAN in the Lowpost and the teammates he took playingtime from are not any slouch in the paint.

Durant was treated like a Super-Star his first NBA Game by Seattle.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I picked Moon because he came out of nowhere, I dont think he was even drafted either that or he was a late pick.

SeaN williams got game, id love to have him on the Knicks

Glen Davis has come up huge in some games for the Celtics. Hes makes the difference off the bench for that team. Who saw him against Detroit?

Williams is good but I think he has some very serious flaws in his game. He blocks shots but he is not great defensively. His post defense is atrocious and his recognition on when, where and who to switch to needs to get better. Offensively at this point he's either a dunk or an occasional jump hook or baby baseline jumper. The guy has got a lot of potential but has a lot of work to do. Good highlight reel guy though.

Out of the guys I've had a chance to see play Yi looks like the guy with the most potential. He has infinite range on his shot, can score in and out of the post, as well as being an excellent passer, good rebounder and dribbler of the ball. A lot of people compare him to Dirk but I think he's going to be better then him. Look for him to make a big jump in his 2nd season a lot like Rudy Gay has this season. With all the hype Durant and Oden got it would be really funny if Yi turned out to be the best player from the '07 draft.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
The rookie I have been most impressed with is Kevin Durant.But since he's not on the list, I'll go with Al Horford.He's a very good rebounder and defender.