Which draft pick of this yr is suitable for KNicks?

mikelee

Rookie
I think derrick rose would be suitable for the knicks because he could take over the point guard spot for the knicks....:afro:

I think derrick rose would be suitable for the knicks because he could take over the point guard spot for the knicks....:afro:
It makes sense to keep Marbury for one more year but leave the rest up to Isiah. He has a good draft history. I know he has made some moves that were :boohoo:but he is good when it comes to drafts, believe in him.

Kiyaman

Legend

Bad selection with Marbury, Crawford, and Q.Richardson still on the roster.

The sameway Beasley is a bad selection with Curry, Zach, Jefferies, and Crawford still on the roster.

If the Knicks change their entire coaching-staff then Rose or Beasley would be great picks.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
It makes sense to keep Marbury for one more year but leave the rest up to Isiah. He has a good draft history. I know he has made some moves that were :boohoo:but he is good when it comes to drafts, believe in him.

It does make sense to keep Marbury but no one on here believes in Isiah, he needs to be assassinated. His draft history is good for the most part (Channing Frye) but he sucks as a gm, bad move after bad move.

The sameway Beasley is a bad selection with Curry, Zach, Jefferies, and Crawford still on the roster.

If the Knicks change their entire coaching-staff then Rose or Beasley would be great picks.

Im not sure what your sayin, are you sayin we shoulnt draft anyone until Isiah gets fired/killed? Im sure whoever comes in next will change most/all of the coaching staff, starting with the overrated Mark Aguire.

Kiyaman

Legend
It does make sense to keep Marbury but no one on here believes in Isiah, he needs to be assassinated. His draft history is good for the most part (Channing Frye) but he sucks as a gm, bad move after bad move.

Im not sure what your sayin, are you sayin we shoulnt draft anyone until Isiah gets fired/killed? Im sure whoever comes in next will change most/all of the coaching staff, starting with the overrated Mark Aguire.

Come on lets be realistic here, Isiah can draft some great athletes (Channing Frye will prove this the sameway Camby did) however, Isiah and his coaching staff does noy have a clue on how to condition, train, and improve college level players into NBA level players.

Herb Williams, Mark Aquire, and Hannerty, all showed great chemistry on offense/defense from the college players they had on their Knick Summer League Team but when the regular season starts they make it their job to take away these young college players confidence rather than build on it with the head coach.

Come on lets be realistic here, Isiah can draft some great athletes (Channing Frye will prove this the sameway Camby did) however, Isiah and his coaching staff does noy have a clue on how to condition, train, and improve college level players into NBA level players.

Herb Williams, Mark Aquire, and Hannerty, all showed great chemistry on offense/defense from the college players they had on their Knick Summer League Team but when the regular season starts they make it their job to take away these young college players confidence rather than build on it with the head coach.

Isnt that what he just said???

His draft history is good for the most part (Channing Frye) but he sucks as a gm, bad move after bad move.

You dont make much sense but neither does MSGdicks33. Isiah has done his part, its the assistant coaches that he needs to fire. They have ruined the team. Why has he kept Herb Williams??? He is a bum who always sucked as a player. Isiah has not given up, wiat til this offseason. He will turn things around and someday....yes....someday like he says the Knicks will win a championship with him as the gm. Why would anyone wnat him fired??? Good luck finding anyone as dedicated as him.

donchris

Next season, keep waiting
Derick Rose is a beast but he's out of our reach. O.J. Mayo should be the pick. That's a no brainner. Mayo can run the offense successfully 'if' the right coach works with him.

abcd

KnicksonLIN.com
Derrick Rose or Brook Lopez would be good picks for the Knicks. The Knicks need a point guard and a center, so either one one be a great for the team. If the Knicks get Rose, then they should draft a center for the second round. If the Knicks get Lopez, then thet should draft a point guard for the second round. The Knicks are so messed up, though. It's gonna take a lot more than a draft, to fix the Knicks. People will also have to be fired, and players will also have to be traded and/or waived.

D-Lee42fan

Benchwarmer
the draft

we know we will have a good pick. theres only a few teams that suck more than us. The answer to this question is simple we need................HIBBERT form Georgetown. I know they got eliminated today from the NCAA tournament but this kid can play. drop Curry and relieve cap space. Lets face it, Curry is the reason why the offense is ineffective.

-D-LEE42FAN-

GetRealistic

Starter
Did you watch Hibbert play? He's a stiff. Davidson didn't have a guy anywhere near his height and Hibbert did little to nothing. Brooke Lopez did much more to impress me. If we keep losing we're going to have a legit shot at getting Beasley.

What would help the league more. The Knicks getting the #1 pick or the Heat, Griz, or T-Wolves?

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
We should be worried about Isiah pickin Hibbert if hes still around, oh wait that right, hes a good drafter. But not in the lottery after selectin Channing Frye 7th, Hibbert is soft like Frye. I like the Uconn center better but he would be a bad pick also. With a top 5 pick, you gotta get top 5 talent. Its a simple logic but not all understand. You dont have to look to far for a good example, the gm/coach of our knicks is a prime example, excluding drafting Marcus Camby in Toronto. With an idiot like Dolan running the team there is no guarentee Isiah will be gone.

There isn't a pick in the top 5 witch works for our team except maby D.Rose and I don't think we'll land him and if we did we'd probably screw the kid up. Then there's Beasly... where's he gonna play? Take all Lee's minuts? Chandler/Balkman/Q at the SF? Can he play Center? I say trade down get some picks and pick up either the Center from U-Conn Hasheam Thabeat (Better version of R.Hibbard) or the monster kid Center from the University of Nevada wolf pack JaVale McGee (compaired to D.Howard on U-tube check him out!) A defencive Center with the ability to put the ball in the hoop from 6 feet and in is what this team really needs and that type of player even if picked 10-20 or hell even the second round pick that we no longer have(Blazer's for D.Nichols last year:() could be more effective than a PG(Rose) that would be forced to play with selfish non-team oriented ball players and for a coaching staff that would surley not improve the skills he already posseses or even a star PF/SF (Beasley) when we already have young skilled players at those spots (Lee,Chandler,Balkman) ... A defencive big would make an immediate impact on this team and who wouldn't want to see more of J.James,Curry and Randolph sitting on the bench getting larger(fat F^@&$) robbing the Knicks orginisation BLIND!!!

dre48ny

Rotation player
If we get a top 3 pick then you obviously go for Rose or Mayo.

After that Lopez, Thabeet, DeMarco Jordan, or Hibbert. All Centers.

Too bad we don't need a PF, but have you checked out Alexander from West Virginia? Wow that kid has some serious skills!! Post game, jump shot, and brings it up the court ( Like Anthony Mason!!) sometimes.

Check him out against Xavier in the sweet 16.

Blumatic

Rotation player

Your Point of view may be off. When we draft we gotta look like that we got an empty roster. We have to start from scratch. Get the best player. Which is a toss up between Beasley or Rose. Any current Knicks right now should not be taken into consideration unless they are being traded for more draft picks. Ground Zero is where we should start.

ANU

Starter
Beasley
Rose
Lopez
^^^^
If These Three Are Gone
I Say Thabeet[RUSSELL THE II]
Or Mayo[WHO REMINDS ME OF JORDAN A BIT]i Like Augustin Too.

So far Kiyaman is the worst poster on here, he bold things that r stupid and he never makes any sense. Dont get uptite blumatic

Fukkin i hope we get Beasley, rose, thabeet it dont fuckin matter isiah will make some trades this summer and its a wrap like a condom. We will be back in the playoffs next year.