Carter almost a Magic

johnstarky

Rotation player
I hope this deal comes through for the Magic.Now that the Cavs traded for Shaq this makes them a better team than Orlando.If the Magic get Vince Carter this will make them just as equally talented as the Cavs.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
I hope this deal comes through for the Magic.Now that the Cavs traded for Shaq this makes them a better team than Orlando.If the Magic get Vince Carter this will make them just as equally talented as the Cavs.

yea but it clear cap for the Nets so they can land a FA that we might be going for in 2010. If you want LBJ in a Knick uniform this is a bad trade for us.

johnstarky

Rotation player
yea but it clear cap for the Nets so they can land a FA that we might be going for in 2010. If you want LBJ in a Knick uniform this is a bad trade for us.

I don't see why any NBA superstar would want to play in New Jersey rather than New York, unless the Nets end up relocating to Brooklyn.

mafra

Legend
Harris & Lee can score but can they play defense? Still, along with Lopez... They have some young talent.

KingCharles34

All Star
I've always been a vince carter fan but he doesnt shoot as good in the playoffs as he does during the regular season. On a team like Orlando, that could change. Theres alotta talent on that team and its gonna be a battle next year in the EC