Official Cologne/Watches Thread

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ima big fan of both...its like everytime i go to Macys i gotta buy cologne im weak,and the bitches love that shit loll Watches,ima huge fan of them i got like 4 watches and ima buy one soon once i pay my Credit Card bill

my question is what colognes you got,want,or like etc.

i got
Unforgivable
Prada
Aqua Di Gio

ima get these on thursday
Gucci by Gucci
I am Kng-sean john
Prada Infusion

Watches i got a nice leather watch
a teckno,Kenneth Cole,and ima get a Movado soon

im also getting a Emproio Armani soon and Bulova

im buying this one soon
index.ognc

how bout you guys?

Last edited:

feetoe

Benchwarmer
some boob once recommended the Victoria's Secret for men cologne and that thing reeks! worse 30$ spent

feetoe

Benchwarmer
yeah but buying this is sometimes like buying new kicks, they feel smell good when you sample it at the store then bring it home it's a different story. plus there was a hottie helping me out with the sale so I felt bad leaving there empty handed.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
so what,lmao i know what you mean but they have em working there so you could buy from them lmao...if you tell me what kind of cologne you looking for i could help you outmtell you whats good whats new and nice just smell em first..bring homegirl-or-girlfriend with you they help you out alot...thats what i always do,they help me out alot.i always go with my homegirls,i just broke up with my girl(dumb bitch) loll

Beckhams cologne is pretty good...,but you wont go wrong with Armani Code thats a classic.

feetoe

Benchwarmer
yeah sorry about the breakup let her lost be someone else's gain

i used to wear Issey Miyake but everyone does now so was looking for something new.

Paul1355

All Star
I don;t wear a lot of watches so I'll just say my colognes over the years.

Coolwater

Unforgivable

This cologne that comes in a fake cuban cigar - it smells good

Dolce Gabana

Curve

And i know its a spray but Axe Kilo is good

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
I don;t wear a lot of watches so I'll just say my colognes over the years.

Coolwater

Unforgivable

This cologne that comes in a fake cuban cigar - it smells good

Dolce Gabana

Curve

And i know its a spray but Axe Kilo is good

Coolwater is nice but everyone rocks that shit
Curve-same thing nice last minute cologne... i like Curve Chill thats the best one

and Unforgivable is a ****ing classic...ima buy his new one "i am King"

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Dolce and Gabbana is sick too i like the light blue one more then the orginal which one u got?

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
yeah sorry about the breakup let her lost be someone else's gain

i used to wear Issey Miyake but everyone does now so was looking for something new.

yea man and she stay on my jock wanting to get back **** outta here ive moved on not lookin for a reationship right now though just wanna go clubbin,later maybe in a month or so ill start dating again gotta find someone i want first...hard to get ones are the best...they the easiest lmao

if you want something nice that no one got the Hollister one is mad good citrusy smell to it...try out the Beckham one not many people got it but its worth the buck...and try out Daddy Yankees supsedly its nice

Paul1355

All Star
Dolce and Gabbana is sick too i like the light blue one more then the orginal which one u got?

nah its not light blue that must be some new stuff...i have the old kind from a few years back....its a black glass bottle it's probably the old one...i haven't tried much colognes.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
^ yea i think i know which one your talking about...its good to have a cologne collection different ones for different moods.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i got the I Am King-sean john cologne its the best shit i every smelled and my homegirls love it it doesnt have one specific smell but theres lots of fruit smells with a masculine twist its the bomb they ladies love it, i got plenty of compliments on my campus and while im out, and i got gucci by gucci the same time as I am king, its amazing too its moe formal though for when ur going out to eat with ur girl or when u go out for a nice night out where you just relax......

ima buy the new Givenchy Neo and either prada infusion, or the new versace

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
I've got this cologne. It's Nautica Voyage. I like the smell and have had a girl personally tell me she loved it. But I guess they're all different.

nd.913.jpg

I have a Seiko watch that I really like. It's got clean lines and a relatively big face. I found a small pic.

seiko_seiko_men_s_watches_-_sgea99.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
i never tried the nautica cologne line...how is it?what is the smell? is it tropical, fruity musky...etc?

and that seiko watch is nice very formal ....simple yet elegent i like it...i like the kenneth cole watches they very elegent

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
i never tried the nautica cologne line...how is it?what is the smell? is it tropical, fruity musky...etc?

and that seiko watch is nice very formal ....simple yet elegent i like it...i like the kenneth cole watches they very elegent
Hmmm excellent question. I never really thought about what kind of scent it is. I need to look for it. It's in a box from when I moved and I haven't used it in a while.

I like the watches that are clean and don't have too many notches and gadgets. If I wanted a Navy SEAL watch, I'd spend the money and buy one...cuz they are kinda badass

115-large1.jpg

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
thats hot but not my kinda watch im more of a stylish guy i love the kenneth cole watches the ones with the skeleton top....and the Bulova watch i saw at macys is sexy its classy elegent yet simple ima get it once i pay by Credit Card bills and stuff it costs 500 bucks so yea....

but on the cologne side easily the best cologne ive smelled is the new Sean Jonh-I Am King- i bought is last week and it smells very good ive had girls tell me they love it....i cant pinpoint the exact smell but its unique there isnt a cologne on the market that smells like it...Diddy took a shot on this one and its paying off big time

SpursFan4Life

Benchwarmer
Yeah Bulova's are so nice. If I had that kind of money I'd buy one. Same goes for Movado. The Seiko was only $60-$70 if I remember right.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
theres lots of brands out there that are elegant yet very stylish.and affordable..ive seen some that are better than the high end priced ones...

but yea ima get me a bulova one real soon and a movado maybe for my bday or something loll