Seattle Supersonics vs New York Knicks Game Thread

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Welcome to Jazzy Jeffs pregame show. I'm your host Jazzy Jeff and I'm here to give you a pregame show for tomorrow nights basketball game at the Garden, tune in to MSG at 7:30 P.M. ET to catch the Sonics vs Knicks.

The Knicks are the 2nd worst team in the Estern Conference. They are playing one of the only 2 teams that are worse then themselves. The Seattle Supersonics have a nice looking starting 5 and I expect them to start playing better but at the same time they are not a playoff team. Although the East has gotten better the West is still tougher with teams like the Spurs, the Suns, the Jazz, the Mavericks, the Nuggets, the Rockets, the Warriors, and the Lakers. Theres 8 teams that area clearly better than them and I'd say the Clippers and the Sacramento KIngs also.

The Seattle Supersonics(5-16) vs The New York Knicks(6-14)

Starting Lineups

Seattle Supersonics

Pg-Delonte West
Sg-Kevin Durrant
Sf-Damien Wilkins
Pf-Chris Wilcox
C-Kurt Thomas:gony::thumbsup::thumbsup

NEW YORK KNICKS!!!!!

POINT GUARD - JAMAL CRAWFORD
SHOOTING GUARD - FRED JONES
SMALL FORWARD - QUENTIN RICHARSON
POWER FORWARD - ZACH RANDOLPH
CENTER - EDDY CURRY

Isiah needs to bring Balkmen into the game to guard Kevin Durrant. The Knicks have been falling behind in games recently because of the lack of energy and skill that the starting linup shows up with. Isiah needs to get Lee and Balkmen in their quicker. Randolph Morris should get some minutes also, Curry has not showed up ready to play (probably from eating Burger King before the game with Z-Bo and Jerome). Isiah needs to take him out of the game and give some playin time to Morris.

Seattle is an average team offensively, the Knicks are bad offensively and both teams play no defense.

Watch the game tomorrow night on MSG.

Pricey

Rotation player
Im going to go out on a limb here....
Im tipping New York.....

I have this gut feeling that they r going to turn up and play some ball for once. Watching Seattle today, they were TERRIBLE!
I think if we play similar to how we played in the 2nd half against Dallas then we r a show.
Just make sure there is no McDonalds near front court and then Curry and Randolph might look at the ball :)

Knicksfan71

Rookie
I hope they come out to play. I will be there tonight and have been at 2 other games this season and the Knicks stunk up the Garden both times. Would be nice to see them win this one.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
First of all, I'd like to apologize to everyone for my lack of effort on this game thread. The next one will be better, it was difficult for me to put alot into it because the Knicks problems are repetitve and its hard to maintain interest in making the game threads but the next one will be better.

I dont really count anything the Knicks are doing or have done until 2 or 3 games after Marbury comes back because without him they are the worst team in the league. I hope they come ready to compete and battle even without their leader. They need to show that they got heart and desire.

pat

Starter
In contrast to our line-up Seattle fans at least have something to look forward to. Their backcourt has Allstar-potential and they must have some serious cap-space.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Seattles not supposed to make the playoffs this year, the KNicks are. After trading away Ray Allen and Rashard Lewis, Sonics fans dont care about winning this year, they just wanna see the young guys develop and especially Kevin Durrant. Next year, who knows? ITs alot more frustrating bein a knicks fan because this has been goin on since 2003-04 and even before then.

jzero29

Rotation player
Will we have positive game for once?

I don't even feel like rooting for this team, it kills me. I want them to bring in the dynamite and take it apart. No one deserves to say. The worst team I have ever seen. Might as well be playing D-league guys.
Fire then fry isiah.

NYK 33 TaVe

Benchwarmer
I honestly feel we will blow them out tonight, I mean how can we lose to argueably the WORST team in the NBA, it would be ridiculous. I see Crawford going 30+ and David getting a Double Double, and Curry with 2 monster blocks <- I pray lol.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
I honestly feel we will blow them out tonight, I mean how can we lose to argueably the WORST team in the NBA, it would be ridiculous. I see Crawford going 30+ and David getting a Double Double, and Curry with 2 monster blocks <- I pray lol.

Welcome to the site, I dunno about a blowout but they should win. Some would argue that we are the worst team in the league. Lee will get that double double but Crawford wont score 30+ and Curry wont block a shot.

metrocard

Legend
Kurt Thomas' defense had much importance in one year than everything Curry has brought to this team for 3 years.

KT > Curry.

Trading KT, another of Isiah's flaw. Elite defender, with an expiring contract. Isiah is the guy who signed him to a 4 year deal too. Whats with Isiah signing guys to such long deals?

We lose this game...Sonics are already shooting 50%.

Kennedy Curse

Cutest Guy Here
yea those jerseys look hot...and wow Curry is actually doing good again...and Randolph 2...and hey David Lee hit a jumper! good good sign...still not at all liking how much were winning by...should be winning by more

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Halftime Report

Welcome to MSGKnickz33's Halftime Report. Im your host Jazzy Jeff and lets break down what we saw in the first half.

The Knicks lead the Sonics, 56 to 53.

Statistics
Seattle Supersonics

Jeff Green-10pts(4-9)
Kevin Durrant-11pts(3-8)
Kurt Thomas-2pts, 2blks, 2rbs

Your New York Knicks!!!!!!!!

Zach Randolph-10pts(5-7), 9rbs, 2asts
Eddy Curry-10pts(5-8), 5rbs
Nate Robinson-12pts(5-11), 2TO
Jamal Crawford-8pts(3-5), 3asts, 2TO

Eddy Curry and Zach Randolph have returned tonight. They have both played well on offense and have high field goal percentages. Even Curry has 5 rebounds which is the stat of the first half. Nate Robinson came off the bench to score 12 points in 12 minutes. Jamal Crawford has done a good job offensively, not taking too many shots but Nate and Jamal, the Seattle connection, need to do better job of handling the ball. As a team, the Knicks defense has been poor.

The KNicks need to come out with a killer instinct in the second half and put Seattle away for good.

Join me after the game for my postgame show.

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
Larry Brown might of lasted longer if the kNicks didnt get rid of Kurt Thomas, thats his type of player. How old is Kurt, 35? I'd still take him over Curry.