Breaking: Knicks Buy Minnesota's 28th Pick

Scribbles

Rotation player
Breaking: Knicks Buy Minnesota's 28th Pick (UPDATED!!)

Yupppp....

Newsday' Alan Hahn just tweeted that.

Last edited:

richtree

Rotation player
like i said in an earlier thread,

Knicks priority was to get another pick in a very deep draft

metrocard

Legend
Tai Gibson would be the best shot blocker available at 28.

Walsh needs to get more picks...Walsh should buy another from Portland.

I want

Rubio (trade up)
Green
Gibson

Starting 5
Rubio
Green
Gallinari
Harrington
Gibson

Scribbles

Rotation player
Is there a limit as to how much draft picks we can buy? LOL

Dolan open up that wallet. Buy us two more picks so we can trade them off and move up the draft.

Blas

Benchwarmer
With the 28th pick, I'd take Nick Calathes in a heartbeat if he changes his mind from playing in Europe.

Or maybe we can ship both 1st rounders and Curry out. That would me he would have cost us a total of FOUR FIRST ROUNDERS lol.

I hope we do not go after the volleyball player or the French guy, ugh.

metrocard

Legend
Checking on the details of this...not sure you can just buy a 1st Rd pick for $$....must be a player involved.

Apparently...a Knick has been traded also.

Weird stuff going on...I wonder who it was?

Scribbles

Rotation player
Probably one of those 10 day contracts....who were signed before the season ended for these types of trades.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
This is getting crazy.

What does everybody think about Chase Budinger? I haven't really followed him and he'll probably be available at #28.

Scribbles

Rotation player
This is getting crazy.

What does everybody think about Chase Budinger? I haven't really followed him and he'll probably be available at #28.

I like Chase Budinger. His hustle and hair (LOL) reminds me of the old David Lee (but obviously a better all around player).

Makes me think like... damn David Lee gets bulked up and lazier every year.

Maybe we need to hire some new trainers....?

Blas

Benchwarmer
Chase is the volleyball player I was talking about lol.

What I do not understand about his scouting reports is they knock his lateral quickness.

Chase is a great volleyball player, and in volleyball it is all about lateral quickness. If you cannot move side the side you fail as a volleyball player. I have seen him play he has lateral quickness, so I don't know wtf the scouts are talking about.

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
IMO, this is a prelude to a bigger move. I think the pick will be packaged...I predict Rubio will be a Knick!