Steve Novak takes a HUGE shot at Nate Robinson

metrocard

Legend
6rrk11.jpg

Paul1355

All Star
after hearing they were losing by 27 at one point i never decided to turn it on but i did just watch this and what a great response by Novak.

I love Nate but Novak owned him here.

metrocard

Legend
after hearing they were losing by 27 at one point i never decided to turn it on but i did just watch this and what a great response by Novak.

I love Nate but Novak owned him here.

Nate is a mental midget, glad Novak flexed his swag here.

KingCharles34

All Star
Who said Novak has no swag? I was dying when i first hear this, everytime i think about it i laugh. I was trying not to laugh at work today, Nate was mad but i dont even know how u can get mad at Novak for this. If I was Nate id have to laugh myself at this

metrocard

Legend
Who said Novak has no swag? I was dying when i first hear this, everytime i think about it i laugh. I was trying not to laugh at work today, Nate was mad but i dont even know how u can get mad at Novak for this. If I was Nate id have to laugh myself at this

Novak is a high character guy, I expect him to get hot into the season even though he has disappointed us on various occasions. I just think he's getting used to his new release.

LOL, it was a nice comeback but this whole thing is laughable. This was all Mike Brennan?s doing. When Nate was doing the ?Discount Double check? Brennan was all beside himself and couldn?t stop talking about it, as if Nate did something really wicked (like punch Novak in the face while robbing him of his candy or something). He made such a big thing about it that he went all out and made it his biz to get some sought of response from Novak about it, he demanded one of the reporters to instigate this nonsense and when it happened, he (Brennan), went on twitter and hand pick which comments he wanted to use concerning Novak?s comment. (another blatant bitch move). He found so much joy in the (3) responses that it almost looks like he was nutting on himself. imo, This just confirms just how much of a Bitch Mike Brennan is. Someone needs to slap this pussface off the set of MSG and put someone else in his place. I just can?t take his bitch ass attitude and how he drags dumbsh!t through the mud just because his little feelings were touched, who does he think he is? The whole double check dig was worth it to me because Novak was sucking in what he is supposed to do. He deserved it. Furthermore, It?s not even his celebration move (he jacked it from the Packers QB- Rodgers), yet Brennan goes on crying ?he stole Novaks move, this is outlandish, uncalled for disrespect being displayed by Nate Robinson?!,
Oh just stfu mofo!!!
Its part of the game, nothing harmless, all fun and playful antics that go along with bballing. Please get rid of the sensitive Brennan and replace him with someone that isn?t going to go into a rage over dumb BS.