Tim Hardaway Jr.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Looking forward to this since he's the son of a great player. Haven't heard of him before tonight. Haven't read and heard anything bad about him yet.

Welcome to the team, Tim!

Wargames

Starter
He sucks...Grunwald you F*cked up'ed maybe we get something good in the second but realistically.... He sucks

Best trait he has is his last f*cking name

gmf1369

Benchwarmer
decent shooter with potential...

but I think we just got a younger version of J.R. Smith...

it looks like J.R. Smith isn't likely to return to New York with this pick...

Pricey

Rotation player
We got a reserve SG....sigh

War games said it best.

Can someone hype me up for this pick?

He can be very good if he improves his ball handling and shot selection but the dude can get to the rim as easily as anyone.
It prob means no more JR either.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
its the 24th pick, we're what did yall expect? kobe... hes gonna workout for us... this pick is our first pick of trying to build the team around melo's skillset. not trying to build the team around the potential of amare and melo, but around melo. catch and shoot players are what we need. him and novak will open the floor for stat as well. i'll take it.

knicksince 93

Rotation player
but look at our team... we need SHOOTERS who can catch and shoot. its not always about who's better. its making things pieces fit. a shooter is a shooter. it doesnt matter what level you are at. college, overseas, d league, pros. it doesnt matter if u can catch and shoot u can catch and shoot. he can impact our team faster then someone else who is a better player who may need time for his game to adjust. well in our short window we dont have anytime for that. btw i wanted jamaal as well

Wargames

Starter
That's the problem we're still in win now when we should be on that 2015 plan..... Ah well hopefully Knicks get some damn second rounders