Server Status

rady

Administrator
Staff member
As some of you might have noticed already, some problems appeared with the hosting providers. Untill recently the database was causing some minor probems, which lasting for about 5-10 minutes per day.
I have talked with the server owners and they said the problem was solved and that the database won't fall again.
However, today, the whole server kept falling from time to time, which was very frustrating for me too, but i was announced that the issue is due to the maintanence works going on at the data center.
Hopefully, it won't last long, because it it does, i might have to find a new server

rady

Administrator
Staff member
Looks like the error didn't appeared in the last two days, the server admins said there was an account that was having to many connections to the database and that's why it kept falling and you were seeing the blank page. They also said that that account was suspended and theoretical everything should work fine..., so far it did.
If you notice that error ever again, please drop a line here

Thanks, and sorry again for all that

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
yea i had started to notice that it happened in a while, its a lot better to get to the site when i want to, instead of waiting to get on...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
i know, i saw it yesterday, and i was really pissed. i sent an emal to the server admins and they replied:
Hello Rady,

We apologize for the inconvenience caused. We also understand your feelings. This is a common issue with the MySQL. MySQL sockets are currupted as the number of connections increases. We have increased the maximum number of simultaneous connections allowed. We are taking special care in your case and we are continuously monitoring the server to assure you the maximum uptime.

Thank you for your patience and co-operation.
Feel free to contact us for any further assistance.

i really don't know what to believe anymore...

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
the last few times it has happened it hasnt been for as long it was before... a few weeks ago it would go on for like 5-10 minutes, but over th past days, its only a few minutes, sometimes even seconds... so i think things are getting better