The official Jared Jeffries appreciation thread

knicksin60

Starter
Anything that you have to say about Jared Jeffries and his 3 and a half years with the Knicks feel free to say it.

metrocard

Legend
shit.jpg

TR1LL10N

Hannibal Lecter
Breaking News!!!!

This just in, Toys R Us stock plummets on word that their mascot has been traded from the biggest toy market in the world! Economy slides back into recession...

dre48ny

Rotation player
Hey man his defense this year helped his trade value a bit. Thanks giraffe and have a great career.

Ewing

Benchwarmer
I've always liked Jeffries, and he did everything for the Knicks, and remember, he didn't ask those millions to sign for us, it was that stupid Isiah who offered him the contract.
He's a valuable team player, he plays defense, he hustles etc etc, I'd like to keep him as a Knick, but with a different salary.
Good luck Jared!

Reactions: pat

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Hey man his defense this year helped his trade value a bit. Thanks giraffe and have a great career.

Agreed, he is a great defender but that's where it stops. Not worth his close to 7 million a year contract. Anyway he was a good guy that did what was asked of him and wish him the best in the future.

LeFlume

All Star
Bye Bye Giraffe. In a few years from now I will respect you as a former Knick. But today, I'm just happy that you are gone dude. Enjoy your time in Houston and give my best to Trevor Ariza.

bfab99

Benchwarmer
good luck to jared. U guys gotta appreciate JJ a little bit. He didnt cause problems in the locker room. And he was there scuffling when that Knicks-Nuggets brawl happened. Thank goodness we got this trade done tho.

clumsy

Rotation player
Houston is giong to have the best wing defense in the league maybe the best d in the league now. He'll be fine if Yao is playing next year.

Plus you gotta respect a dude that made Carmelo run haha

New New York

Quiet Storm
Cant knock the Hustle!

His agent pimped one of the dumbest GM's in League history to give him one of the most undeserved contracts in our team history, so it is Isiah I hated more for Jefferies being here than anyone.

Wouldve been a favortie had we had a team option on him next year, but as a result of his horrible contract we had to deal away a lottery player and two picks

Good Luck but Good Riddance

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
Cant knock the Hustle!

His agent pimped one of the dumbest GM's in League history to give him one of the most undeserved contracts in our team history, so it is Isiah I hated more for Jefferies being here than anyone.

Wouldve been a favortie had we had a team option on him next year, but as a result of his horrible contract we had to deal away a lottery player and two picks

Good Luck but Good Riddance

:teeth::teeth: you keep me rollin man hahah

but yea man seriously didnt deserve his contract never, did never will goodbye jared

p0nder

Starter
Whats going on with the giraffe these days???

i went back 1 year to see how far we've actually come. Looking back at t-mac, Nate, Duhon, jeffries, j. hill and the team and pieces we had vs. what we are now... I''m just amazed.

the Knicks are BACK. we're relevant, we're probably post season bound.

Our trade talks are not, T-mac darko, harrington, etc. but MELO and BILLUPS, joining STAT! It's just crazy that after 1 year we are so much further ahead of where we were and the future is brighter still....

This team is making me happy that i waited out the 10 years of bullshit... lets keep the momentum going. I look forward to next years ASG when i'll lok back at this year and say something similar. :D