Game #18: Knicks vs Cavs 7:00 PM Tonight!!!

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
The New York Knicks (8-9) vs The Cleveland Cavaliers (14-3)
Tonight @ 7:00PM ET On MSG!!!

nykclc.gif

whistle.gif

More Coming Soon!!!

knicklover

Benchwarmer
OMG, those Cassel and ET pictures were so funny I almost had an accident in my pants I laughed so hard. Seriously, thanks for great laugh. I needed that. :thumbsup:

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
ick starting lineups thing MSG u keep gettin better thats some sick shit.....anyways another loss unless we play as good or better then we played vs the Warriors and seeing how the Cavs play real good defense thats gonna be hard and Lebron is no easy task neither is Williams or Z, i just dont want us to get blownout like we did vs them the first time, i want us to fight and play hard for 48 minutes....remember no one is expecting us to win so the pressure is on them just play hard and force them to make the plays

MSGKnickz33

The Gold Mac
oh sh!t i forgot about this.....my bad, jpz is killin me right now with the game threads. I promise ill get back to doin what I was doing after this one.

The starting lineups are stolen from somewhere else
whistle.gif

I think were gonna get killed tonight. We only have 7 players, and if we got tired last night forget about this. We could end up losing by 30 points easily. Im not tryin to be pessimistic or anything, but Clevelands a real good team and were about to get embarrassed.

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
oh sh!t i forgot about this.....my bad, jpz is killin me right now with the game threads. I promise ill get back to doin what I was doing after this one.

whistle.gif

I think were gonna get killed tonight. We only have 7 players, and if we got tired last night forget about this. We could end up losing by 30 points easily. Im not tryin to be pessimistic or anything, but Clevelands a real good team and were about to get embarrassed.

i kno where ur comin from, but seein how we gave portland a good game i think we'll keep it close. if this was last year, then yea i cud see a blow out. but this year i kno da guys have more pride, they got blown out in msg, im sure they'll give da cavs a good game for 2-3 quarters

Cavs: 104
Knicks: 90

i hope da knicks win nd all but im tryin 2 be a realist at the same time

Knicker23

Benchwarmer
I don't think it'll be as terrible as it was last time, but I think they'll beat us with ease tonight. Ending spread about +15 Cavs. Any takers?

WiL8000

Rotation player
I hate predicting losses for the Knicks, but I don't think they'll pull through after having a tough loss last night. I think they'll do better though than the last game against the Cavs at home. In that game they were thrown back by the recent trades, now the remaining players and Tim Thomas are starting to adjust a little bit.
If the Knicks want to keep themselves in this game they're going to have to get to the foul line as much as possible. It worked well for them last night against Portland until the 4th quarter.

JayJ44

Starter
Harrington's got the shooting touch so far. Chandler just got a nasty block on a guy like a foot taller than him.

the f*cks wrong with q? clyde just said it best. you get on steph's ass about not being a team guy then you get thrown out of a game when your teams got 7 players?

KBlack25

Starter
the f*cks wrong with q? clyde just said it best. you get on steph's ass about not being a team guy then you get thrown out of a game when your teams got 7 players?

Agreed, Q has to be smarter than that...especially if he's going to try and lead the team (as it seems he has been trying to do).

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud

whistle.gif

oo comee onnnn!! why did you have 2 be so right lol??? props for gettin it almost exactly right so far, we losin by 30 nd its only da 3rd quarter??? i had a good day nd this jst ruined it :(

knickzrulezH20

Sexy Stud
The Knicks are now 2-5 since trading Crawford and Randolph. SMH

dang that stinks... but i believe it was a necesary price 2 pay to get rid of cap, we arent even playin full strength atm so i think we'll be able 2 play better than that as time goes on