Do You Smell What Barack is Cooking?

Akamu

The King
I just wanted to point out some of Barack Obama's plans for the Obamalovers out there. (No I don't like John Wheresmecain, I hate that guy and I'll post a thread about him too! This is meant to educate you about this man) Here we go!....

O000167.jpg

BIO:
OBAMA, Barack, a Senator from Illinois; born in Honolulu, Hawaii, August 4, 1961; obtained early education in Jakarta, Indonesia, and Hawaii; continued education at Occidental College, Los Angeles, Calif., and Columbia University, New York City; studied law at Harvard University, where he became the first African American president of the Harvard Law Review, and received J.D. in 1992; lecturer on constitutional law, University of Chicago; member, Illinois State senate 1997-2004; elected as a Democrat to the U.S. Senate in 2004 for term beginning January 3, 2005.

Barack Obama's Plan To Fix Social Security:
sample-social-security-number-card.gif

Link ("I have proposed...that we raise the cap on the payroll tax")

What a brilliant idea! just tax the American people to hell!

(\########################################################(\

Obama declared that he would not hesitate to send US troops into Pakistan, to root out Al-Qaeda:
pakistan.islamabad.jpg

Link (Bring War To Pakistan?)

Ok smart guy, we are already in Iraq and might possibly head into Iran for more war and you want to toss in another country to the mix? Let's attack North Korea too!

Obama's Opinion on Carbon Tax (The Giant Global Warming Money Scam!):

“We will need, in the end, to put real resources in support of our hopes. A global tax on carbon-emitting fossil fuels might be the way to begin. Even a very small tax, less than that which is needed to correct humanity's climate-deforming overuse of fossil fuels, would finance a greatly enhanced supply of global public goods.” -Barack Obama
2007-10-17GlobalWarming.jpg

There you have it, he supports the "Carbon Tax" all the way! Not only is CO2 bad for plants (sarcasm) but it's also not safe to breath anymore, people want to tax you for it!....(hey did you just breath!? wtf you can't do that shyt for free!)

Obama on The War In Iraq:

iraq-war.jpg

“You have to remember, I was one of the lone voices in the Senate who was against the Iraq war authorization” -Barack Obama
-LIE-
He has voted for over $300 billion of war appropriation bills and against removing most combat troops from Iraq by July ’07.
Link is here

Obama's Plan To Disarm America:

If you did not just understand what he just said, he is basically saying he will slow down military related technology advancement which doesn't make sense because other countries go on and strive and get ahead of us in that case. Cut investments in unproven missile defense systems? So let's have no defense and be open to all attacks.....right.

Obama Calls For National Civilian Stasi: (“civilian national security force”)

Kids%20Quick%20Find%20-%2070.png

“We cannot continue to rely on our military in order to achieve the national security objectives we’ve set. We’ve got to have a civilian national security force that’s just as powerful, just as strong, just as well-funded” -Barack Obama
“Are we talking about creating a police state here? The U.S. Army alone has nearly 500,000 troops. That doesn’t count reserves or National Guard. In 2007, the U.S. Defense budget was $439 billion. Is Obama serious about creating some kind of domestic security force bigger and more expensive than that? If not, why did he say it? What did he mean?” -Joesph Farah

Sources:

Article here 1 <= <= <= <=

Article here 2 <= <= <= <=

Basically Barack Obama want's to create another Military force, with it's soliders made mostly of young teenagers..........................wtf?.....................

Lastly look at this speech he gave not too long ago in Germany (Berlin):

He want's to bring in the NWO (New World Order) ...I knew he would come out and say something like this eventually, since he's been paid for-

There is your Democratic Nominee for President-

McCain your next.........

Last edited:

Paul1355

All Star
Good stuff idk why people argued with me that he's gonna riase prices on everything when u just proved it. Has any of those views of his flip-flopped recently?

TunerAddict

Starter
Good stuff idk why people argued with me that he's gonna riase prices on everything when u just proved it. Has any of those views of his flip-flopped recently?

Income tax wise hes going to lower them on the middle class but the top 1% are gonna see a huge increase. I support this. **** the rich.