Wendy's

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
They got free frosty's all weekend, THAT RULES!

i think i gained 5 pounds just today off frosty's, well another 5 tomorrow and i'll be good.

pyotrveliky

Rotation player
i roughed em up last nite on some munchies - chili, frosty, 2 burgers (forget which) for $7 well spent. is it me or does their food seem to be a bit healthier?

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
ive realized that too and so have a lot of my friends it just tastes and seems healthier. it's not all greasy and stuff like other places

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
oh no you didnt... wendys and taco bell are a million times better than mcdonalds, even though they are all good...

Agreed, I atet Mcdonalds the other day and i'm not joking at all when i say this, after i had eaten mcdonalds i just started feeling sick. even though their mcchicken is good, Mcdonalds ate got nothing on wendy's and taco bell.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
Its true, when you eat McDonalds you just feel so damn fat and bad about yourself. Wendy's is better tasting, no doubt, and healthier but lets get serious. Do you actually go to a fast food restuarant to eat healthy? :rolling:

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Brian_Coleman_21 said:
Its true, when you eat McDonalds you just feel so damn fat and bad about yourself. Wendy's is better tasting, no doubt, and healthier but lets get serious. Do you actually go to a fast food restuarant to eat healthy? :rolling:

I couldn't have said it bettery myself, ^^^^^^^^^^ is exactly how i fell

Peach_NYK_21

Starter
i find it retarded how mcdonalds comes out with salads... no one goes to mcdonalds for salads... go to a deli, or something

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Peach_NYK_21 said:
i find it retarded how mcdonalds comes out with salads... no one goes to mcdonalds for salads... go to a deli, or something

yes but suprisingly a lot of ppl order their salads. i had it before, its ok.

Brian_Coleman_21

Rotation player
That actually pisses me off how people order salads, no offense. If your gonna go to McDonalds get something with chicken, fries and soda.

Oh, and maybe the Mozzerala Sticks, I love those.

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
Brian_Coleman_21 said:
That actually pisses me off how people order salads, no offense. If your gonna go to McDonalds get something with chicken, fries and soda.

Oh, and maybe the Mozzerala Sticks, I love those.

none taken, i only had it once. but if we're talking chicken salads thats a whole different story, I understand why ppl order those, they taste good

Skyhi300

Benchwarmer
well i just got through a chilli, fires, double stack, coke, and a baked potato, now i know wat you'll are thinking fast food 2 days in a row very unhealthy but no i have no excuse i am officially the most unhealthy person alive