What would you do, if the Brooklyn nets win the Title before the knicks?

p0nder

Starter
At this rate.. I wouldn't be surprised, especially if they somehow land Dwight. Things are not looking good.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
I'd pray Prokhorov is prosecuted and convicted for tax evasion in Russia and gets a sentence of 20 years in labor camp (something a la Khodorkovsky or Berezovsky). :crossfingers:

zshopa

Benchwarmer
I'd pray Prokhorov is prosecuted and convicted for tax evasion in Russia and gets a sentence of 20 years in labor camp (something a la Khodorkovsky or Berezovsky). :crossfingers:

no one with money, gets prosecuted in Russia, you just pay everyone else off.

if the nets win a championship before the knicks, then well..... it wouldnt surprise me. Dolan doesn't give a sh*t though as long as there are asses in seats and his pockets are full, a winning team or not he comes out a winner every year.

Weissenberg

Grid or Riot
no one with money, gets prosecuted in Russia, you just pay everyone else off.

if the nets win a championship before the knicks, then well..... it wouldnt surprise me. Dolan doesn't give a sh*t though as long as there are asses in seats and his pockets are full, a winning team or not he comes out a winner every year.
If you didn't mention, both Khodorkovsky and Berezovsky are multibillionaires... unfortunately they both stepped on Putin's toes. Prokhorov was ciricizing Putin's autocracy during the elections, so who knows? :teeth:

Wargames

Starter
punch a nets band wagon fan in their face the first time they brought it up. If it was a fan prior to NY I would probably just give them the middle finger.

Eman

Benchwarmer
I bet the closer we get to Barclays opening, the more "bandwagon fans" you will start to see. Once they start selling Brooklyn Nets merchandise, watch out.