Votes: 29 90.6%
  • GTFO

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters

smokes

Huge Member
:smokin: A smokes joint :smokin:

bLqma.png

Tonight at 7.30 ET the Raptors enter Madison Square Garden with one thing on their mind. Revenge. The Knicks have won 5 of the last 6 meetings with the Raptors, most recently with a shot that catapulted Linsanity into the stratosphere.

In case any of you have suffered a recent stroke here it is again.

With Baron Davis sidelined with a hamstring injury Lin will once again be called upon to fill big minutes at the point. After a 27 point 11 assist performance in Toronto Lin will look to build upon his recent performances which while respectable have not been at the all-star level he can elevate to against poor defenses.

Speaking of poor defences it was Lin's occasionally suspect D that let Toronto keep that game close. Jose Calderon torched Lin that night and it was only the heroic clutch efforts of Shumpert that allowed Lin his moment of glory. Calderon, returning tonight from a calf injury will relegate the surging Jerryd Bayless to the bench.

Another recent returnee Andrea Bargnani will play tonight after missing the last contest with the Knicks. However since his return he is averaging only 12 points per game over the last five contests. Can the Knicks new and improved defense keep yet another big man from shitting all over us? Time will tell, but Mike Woodson's regime seems to have brought new life to our apathetic defenders Melo and STAT, and thus, all of our Knicks are now playing on the same page.

Without further ado, your New York Knicks!

At Center... Tyson "Yes that is a genetically modified banana in my pocket" Chandler!!!!!

MXCzI.png0

At Power Forward... Amare "My glasses are too fogged up to see the driving guard" Stoudemire!!!!

Amare-Stoudemire-bball-player.jpg

At Small Forward... Carmelo "Once you pop, you CAN stop" Anthony!!!!

alg_knicks_melo_mar201.jpg

At Shooting Guard... Landry "My 'free' throws cost us millions in lost revenue" Fields!!!!

26fields_dribbleblog-blogSpan.jpg

And at Point Guard... Jeremy "I have my own bed now" Lin!!!!!

jeremy-lin-sleeping.jpg

It's 8.12am and I've pulled an all nighter so I'm kinda running out of things to say... So I'll just leave you with TITS

92f1a9a0b4873dd34231f59265518ca2.gif

Nude-hot-emo-girl.gif

FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP FAP

EDIT:

Added poll. Post tits and answer the poll correctly for a massive throbbing TEN rep points!

Last edited:

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
Off topic!!!!!!... I'll be headed to the Knicks vs Hawks Game in Atl on Fri... How do I request to do the Game thread for that day?? Thanks in advance.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
:peace: repped for tits

Nice GT

We need to show no mercy vs the craptors & bust this lead open early so we can get our starters some rest for the sixers game tomorrow

bouncing_tits_09.gif

Last edited:

shemmue0311

Benchwarmer
This is a team we should beat, that has been one of our main problems this year not beating the teams we should. I hope we come out with some energy and intensity games like this one against the raptors is the kind of game we come out flat in sometime, especially with the 76ers coming up hope we are not looking ahead.
member15202.png

KingCharles34

All Star
im lovin all the tits, lets get some more up in here!!!

I wasnt even planning on tuggin my jimmy but its half erected right now so i might as well double up and skeet out a load

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
Nice thread.

And.....nice scene girl boobs........

Also, Jill Martin's see-through panties.

Yes, what a delightful thread.