Welcome back Kurt Thomas!

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Kurt Thomas, Camby and Ty Chan are the perfect trio to bring STAT's defense out of him.

Release the Kraken!

Welcome back, KT. You old, haggard thug. :lol:

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Kurt Thomas gonna be tossing dudes like he tossed Dennis Rodman's punk a$$

is it safe to say we got the Toughest front court in the NBA? (minus stat)... matter fact hell if Stat can come back a beast like he was in 2010 our front court will be feared, both starting and off the bench
:peace:

MeloforMayor

BALL DON'T LIE
Kurt Thomas gonna be tossing dudes like he tossed Dennis Rodman's punk a$$

is it safe to say we got the Toughest front court in the NBA? (minus stat)... matter fact hell if Stat can come back a beast like he was in 2010 our front court will be feared, both starting and off the bench
:peace:

Haha! I've always liked Thomas' toughness on the court. But how old is he now though? 40? 41? Jesus Christ......

Now all we need is JVG back.

ronoranina

Fundamentally Sound
Crazy⑧s;242088 said:
Kurt Thomas, Camby and Ty Chan are the perfect trio to bring STAT's defense out of him.

Release the Kraken!

Lol happy to have Thomas back.

He's good for 10- 15 minutes a night.

NYk_Reloaded718

★KNICKS-TAPE★
Haha! I've always liked Thomas' toughness on the court. But how old is he now though? 40? 41? Jesus Christ......

Now all we need is JVG back.
lol he may be old but he can still stroke that mid range jumper, and wont hesitate to give a nice hard foul that's exactly what we need off the bench no more soft crap letting players just harlem shake there way into the lane just because chandlers not in the game:peace:

WeReady

Benchwarmer
lol he may be old but he can still stroke that mid range jumper, and wont hesitate to give a nice hard foul that's exactly what we need off the bench no more soft crap letting players just harlem shake there way into the lane just because chandlers not in the game:peace:

you had me rolling on the floor:teeth:+1 for you sir

iSaYughh

Starter
You can't have too many players like Kurt.

Funny we've brought back the two old front-courters who we *NEVER* should have let go, who then proceeded to beast it up respectively through their old age years.....

Now we got them back, and need their veteran savvy and defensive and enforcement skills to help us truly contend.

Crazy⑧s;242088 said:

Release the Kraken!

This x1000

I can't wait to see what kind of impact this has on Amare on the defensive end

DieHardPassion

Benchwarmer
Kurt Thomas and his funny character makes up for his ancient age. Who woulda thought, Camby and Thomas reuniting on the Knicks after a decade and more. It's quite remarkable.

Tokie420

Benchwarmer
He can give a solid 7-10 mins game. Hes still a savy defender and an extremely smart player. Stop knocking it. Its not like hes our 2nd center. Were talking a backup to the backup. I wonder if he still has the sweet mid range jumper, anyone know?

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
I love the pickup don't know how much it will help Amare he has played with Kurt and Shaq he is what he is. I will say it will add toughness to the garden , I like the Spurs feel 3 years fellas we will hoist.