The best offense comes from the defense in the backcourt
Shump wont be Shump untill the 2013-14 season
Rose wont be MVP Rose untill the 2013-14 season
I have to agree with "OldTimer" on the Knicks backcourt situation ..
we are workin with 3 PG and 2 SG in Kidd/Felton/Pablo .. Brewer/Smith
The Eastern Conference has 4 teams to measure Knicks backcourt against ..
the 5 teams mention below are dependent on their backcourt to have an above .500 record.
1) Miami Heat has the best consistant elite backcourt in the NBA, and with
the addition of a healthy Ray Allen we talking HOF backcourt.
2) Brooklyn Nets put together the 2nd elite backcourt tandem in the East ..
Deron & Johnson elite skills are improving their teammates performance.
Deron & Marshal Brooks vs CJ Watson & Joe Johnson rotation.
3) Indiana Pacers has a lethal backcourt rotation that can change the
game momentum in their favor vs some of the league best oponents ..
Collison as a starter or 6th man is lethal in a rotation with Paul George/George Hill/Lance/and Barbosa.
4) Boston Celtics backcourt of Rondo/Terry may become the most anticipated backcourt to watch ..
having a healthy Daniels/Lee/Pietrus and some decent rookie guards for
their rotation puts Boston backcourt the team to beat.
5) Chicago Bulls backcourt will be another big suprise with Kentucky NCAA
Championship PG-Marquis Teague speed and passin-skills to bigmen ..
having 2 combo-guards in Hinrich/Nate with shooters Bellinelli/Rip in the
backcourt rotation will suprise fans & oponents.