currently Boston is only matching team that can fight with Heat but thing is there are 2 heats one is Miami 2nd is refs.
Boston is stronger on Boards Green Bradley Bass Pierce and KG all of them can wipe your ass on board
but since Knicks S5 has been changed this team is totaly diffrent MELO K-mart are co exists Pablo is freaking me out with his D and Steals Felton still sux thats why this team need faster PG.
anyway it too soon to talk about 1st round vs C's or Hawks or Bulls Knicks job is to win division
Memphis no Gasol Rudy in Toronto time 4 rematch for lastest ref craps like Sheed said Ball dont lie
Originally Posted by bigapple
No! the Knicks roster is the best in the East to beat Miami Heat in 6 games ..
for some unknown reason 15 winning players became excuse-players ....
Tyson / Camby / Amare / Sheed / K-Mart / Kurt
Melo / Novak / Copeland
JR / Shump / White
Kidd / Felton / Prigioni
1) the Melo & Stat tandem refuse to mix well
2) the Felton & JR tandem aint happy
3) the frontcourt trio of Sheed, Camby, and Amare stayed off the court for 3 quarter of the season for a reason stronger than the medical-staff excuses.
4) the Melo & JR tandem shooting 54 % of our shot attempts have the team-shootin 43% ,, 20 teams with better fg %
5) the Shump & K-Mart pressure-defense leads to fast transition-scoring
6) Who is the best leader & captain on the team? HOF Jason Kidd
7) what tandem above would Kidd prefer to lead?
MELo and Stat 15-15 Stat is only pick and roll such stragtey never won title
felton and Jr diffrent style and alley opps available only Felton is too slow almost no driving
Sheed Camby Stat wasnt even once together @ floor
MELo and JR is is Woodson style
Shump and K-Kamart this is D
Melo and K-Mart co exist i am also surprized that this is working such outstadning
Kidd prove that we need him with last almost 4 pts play but he cant do other things of his age
To many conspired incident happen on this Knicks team by way of the coaching ....
Who is coaching this Knicks team?
C) Woodson & Melo
Am I wrong or am I right ....
Defensive lineup .. Camby, K-Mart, Shump, Prig, and ???
Players .. Camby, Stat, K-Mart, Shump, and Felton shouldve been in a lineup in the months of January / February
Players .. Novak & JR shouldve been put in the starting-lineup in January / February when injured players Camby, Stat, Shump, and Felton return to the rotation to make a 2nd-unit lineup.
Plus with the addition of Kenyon Martin on a 10 day contract.
Why is Woody working harder than JR.smith at getting the 6th-man award this season???