I change my favorite movies around, all the time. There are just too many good ones, out there, to choose only five favorites.
1. Appaloosa: I'm a big Western fan, and this is currently my favorite: very engrossing, really good bad guys that make you want them to die. And a real slut that you wish would get sold to some Navajo Indians for a horse or something.
2. Into the Wild: Great story about a guy who just gave up on the world and decided to go "into the wild."
3. If you hate people, you'll love this film about a woman who can't bear to be bothered with helping a homeless man that got stuck in her windshield, after a hit and run.
4. Traitor: An action film. Way better than the Bourne films, very deep, starring a Black actor, other than Will Smith or Denzel (Don Cheadle), a nice change:
5. Donnie Darko: Crazy film, about a teenager, sacrifice, time travel, parallel universes. You must watch the version with the time travel narration thingy, though. If you watch it without it, it's not nearly as good.
Honorable mention: Star Trek Wrath of Khan: Khaaaaaaaaaaaaaaan!!!; Let the Right One in; the Man from Earth; A clockwork orange; Leon; Once upon a time in the west; Unforgiven; The Crow, etc., etc.
It's brilliant, That's all I can say. Brilliant.
Tony Montana's rise and fall.
[Only registered and activated users can see images. Click Here To Register...]
Are you talking to me? Classic
Scared the living **** out of people when it came out. Still does 30+ years later
R.P Mc Murphy vs Sister Rachel..
In no particular order. They are all great classics.
a bronx tale is great movie, i havent seen it in a fresh minute but i really like the story line in the movie and the actors are great
above the rim is probably duane martins best movie, and tupac was good in the movie as well.....one of the best street/basketball movies i've seed
and Juice was a great movie and tupac was great in it. one of my favorite movies.
1. City of God
2. The Warriors
3. The Cube
4. Requiem for a Dream
5. Half Baked
Hanging out with the Homeboys
Super Mario Bros
Bill and Ted(all)
Cheech and Chong (all)
Above the Rim
Do the Right Thing
Fort Apache The Bronx
I Like It Like That
1. Wedding Crashers
I swear ima crash weddings when im older
2. Training day
Denzel just freaking kills it
3. John Q
Actually made me cry =d
4. No Country For Old Man
Its just good
5. Dont Be A Menace In South Central While Drinking Your Juice In The Hood
Only movie that made me laugh to much
City of god
The pursuit of happyness
this is one of the best movies i've seen this year. i admit i was pretty high and that might have added to the drama but i still think this is one of the most underrated films ever made
Lol watching any movie is better high, especially comedies. :teeth:
Originally Posted by rady
I feel ya, however a comedy will never freak you out like this one, lol
+ 100 honorable mentions.