Legend
Trade 1

Knicks trade
Curry
Chandler

Thunder trade
Thomas (expiring)
Sefolosha (elite defensive athlete)
Ibaka (elite athlete with alot of skills, sleeper)

Knicks backourt

Starters
Duhon
Sefolosha

Back ups
Robinson
Hughes
Douglas

Knicks frontcourt

Starters
Gallinari
Harrington
Lee

Back ups
Darko
Ibaka
Hill
Thomas
Jeffferies

Trade 2
Congratulations on a successful trade.

Due to New York and Houston being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York and Houston had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Houston trades
Jermaine Taylor
Pops Mensah-Bonsu
Joey Dorsey
Tracy McGrady

Knicks trade
Chandler
Curry
Jefferies
Jordan Hill

Rockets
PG - Brooks/Lowry
SG - Chandler/Barry
SF - Battier/Ariza/Jefferies
PF - Scola/Hayes/Landry
C - Yao/Curry/Hill

Knicks
PG - Duhon/Robinson/Douglas
SG -Hughes/Taylor
SF - T'Mac/Gallinari
PF - Harrington/Mensah-Bonsu/Landry
C - Lee/Darko/Dorsey

=D

Knicks4Life_1985

★The Floor General★
those are all good ideas im down with anything to get them *****s off the team as long as it does not include galinari

New New York

Quiet Storm
I'd love trade one if we are also able to trade Jefferies as well. Although even without trading Jefferirs trade 1 does save us 8 million in cap, plus adds a couple of young players to our core.

Trade 2 is just not going to happen -no disrespect of course-, simply because Houston is also hoping to be players in the 2010 FA market, I doubt they sacrafice that for the sake of adding Curry and Jefferies who would not even be starters for them, even if we do include Wilson in the deal.

I think we all know that Houston will miss Yao's low post presence, and I think Curry would be an option if his contract was expiring but not with two years left on the deal. Houston has played well enough in the past without Yao that there is no need to make a drastic move.....plus Curry still hasnt even had one practice of full court scrimages!

truthfully, Curry would have to damn near make the All Star to get a team to take him, and that wouldnt be until the trade deadline. His stock went up slightly by shedding the weight, but probably is just as low as it was last year with the recent injuries.

Jared Jefferies.....I think we can pawn him off on a winning team for an expiring deal without including an good player, assuming he does not get hurt!

jbalsa2

Rookie
I believe Gallo is the real deal. Chandler will be pieced together in a package with either Curry of Jeffries this year or next offseason. That's the only way we'll get rid of one of them...unless JJ keeps up his stroke thru the season.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
They need to get rid of them bums ASAP by any means necessary...What the hell was wrong with Isiah, nice ideas but jefferies is the only player i think we will get rid of along with chandler , curry just needs to be cut , take the loss and move on, theres no excuse to be a fat fu*** and not stay in shape for a nba team..Atleast when oliver miller had that problem he was still able to play decent ball and not be injured all the time or beggin for dic** from limo drivers.

nyk_nyk

All Star
All I wanan say is are any of us REALLY convinced Gallo will be better than Wilson Chandler in the long run? Like truthfully?
Hell no, I'm not convinced yet. I've seen way too much from Chandler to just presume he plays second fiddle to a guy that's just now playing meaningful NBA basketball minutes. It's funny how some guys throw Hill under the bus because of his subpar play over the last two weeks but are continuously ready to annoint Gallo as a future all-star when he's barely done anything so far since he was drafted. Yeah he's shown some things here and there but I need to see consistency.

Playing nearly 1/4 of a season, training camp and two preseason games means nothinig. Unless he contributes to a full season like Chandler has done, I can't shit on Wilson like that. Sorry.

Hell no, I'm not convinced yet. I've seen way too much from Chandler to just presume he plays second fiddle to a guy that's just now playing meaningful NBA basketball minutes. It's funny how some guys throw Hill under the bus because of his subpar play over the last two weeks but are continuously ready to annoint Gallo as a future all-star when he's barely done anything so far since he was drafted. Yeah he's shown some things here and there but I need to see consistency.

Playing nearly 1/4 of a season, training camp and two preseason games means nothinig. Unless he contributes to a full season like Chandler has done, I can't shit on Wilson like that. Sorry.

I couldn't agree more. I mean I hope Gallo can become a future all star for us, but as of right now I have a really hard time putting him ahead of Chandler. Wilson Has shown the most star potential of any of our young players currently on the team so far.

LJ4ptplay

Starter
There is no way Curry and Jeffries can be traded for expiring contracts. Expiring contracts are worth too much and Jeffries and Curry can not be that final piece a contender needs. Contenders are probably the only teams willing to give up expiring contracts right now.

It's time to explore other options. We don't have enough cap space to build a team from scratch next year.

knicks1183

Benchwarmer
for some reason, when the game is coming down to the end i would rather see gallo shoot the last shot than chandler, therefor i think chandler needs to take the back seat...You guys are right chandler has shown the most potential but on a team like the knicks he should ahve had a way better season with more mins, and oppurtunities to SHINE...But now i feel the BIG CO*K can come thru and be the dirk nowitski for NY,

even if gallo is better than chandler, do you really want a dude nicknamed "the big cock" as the one who brings ny back to prominence..i mean mediocrity/playoffs? i'm still taking sh*t from people about curry's little "touch it dave" story.

metrocard

Legend
Successful Trade Scenario
Congratulations on a successful trade.

Due to New York, New Jersey, and Charlotte being over the cap, the 25% trade rule is invoked. New York, New Jersey, and Charlotte had to be no more than 125% plus $100,000 of the salary given out for the trade to be accepted, which did happen here. This trade satisfies the provisions of the Collective Bargaining Agreement.

Bobcats trade
Gerald Wallace
Nzar Mohamed
DeSagana Diop
Vladimir Radmonovic
Raja Bell
D.J. Augustin
Flip Murrary
Alexis Ajinca
1st rounder

Knicks trade
Wilson Chandler
Chris Duhon
Al Harrington
Eddy Curry
Jared Jefferies

Nets trade
Rafer Alston
Bobby Simmons
Tony Battie
Trenton Hassel
Terrance Williams
Jarvis Hayes
Josh Boone

Bobcats receive
Al Harrington
Wilson Chandler
Terrance Williams
Chris Duhon
Jarvis Hayes
Eddy Curry
Josh Boone

Knicks receive
Rafer Alston
D.J. Augustin
Raja Bell
Alexis Ajinca
Trenton Hassel
Bobby Simmons
Tony Battie

Nets receive
Gerald Wallace
Charlotte's 1st rounder
Jared Jefferies
Flip Murray
Nazr Mohamed
Vladimir Radmonovic
DeSagana Diop

Bobcats
PG - Felton/Duhon
SG - Chandler/Henderson
SF - Harrington/Williams/Hayes
PF - Diaw/Boone
C - Chandler/Curry

1. F*ck Michael Jordan and Larry Clown.

Knicks
PG - Alston/Augustin/Robinson
SG - Bell/Hughes/Douglas
SF - Gallinari/Simmons/Hassel
PF - Lee/Hill
C - Darko/Ajinca/Battie

Prospects/Future
PG - Augustin(21)/Robinson(25)
SG - Douglas (23)
SF - Gallinari (21)
PF - Lee(26)/Hill (22)
C - Darko (24)/ Ajinca (21)

Why Knicks do this?
1. Expiring contracts
2. Prospects in return (Augustin/Ajinca)
3. The dump cancerous players in Harrington(chucker), Jefferies(can't shoot), Duhon(limited) and Curry(obesity)

Nets
PG - Harris/Dooling
SG - Lee/Douglas Roberts/Murray
SF - Wallace/Jefferies/Radmonovic
PF - Yi/Najera/Williams
C - Lopez/Mohamed/Diop

Why Nets do this?
1. They get an all star talent in Gerald Wallace and a 20 ppg scorer option to play next to Harris and Lopez...potential big 3.
2. They add more defense to their bench with Diop, Jefferies, and Mohamed
3. Get more scoring off the bench with proven veterans like Murray and Radmonovic
4. First round pick from Charlotte.