Should we change Gallo's nickname?
I was reading Bill Simmons' chat yesterday, and someone referred to Danillo Gallinari as "The Situation". I personally think this nickname is hilarious and that it should be Gallo's nickname when Jersey Shore 2 inevitably fizzles out and The (Other) Situation's celebrity comes to a screeching halt.
1) Danilo Gallinari is Italian.
2) I'm sick of these nicknames that are shortened or modified versions of the guys name...We used to have Hakeem "The Dream", David "The Admiral", now we have T-Mac for McGrady, CP3 for Chris Paul...let's get a good nickname in there.
3) Danilo Gallinari has a sweet, Jersey Shore-style faux-hawk.
4) Maybe this will encourage Danilo to abide by Gym-Tan-Laundry as touted in the show, especially the gym part (like the guy, but he needs to work on his strength).
5) Gallo's other nickname, "The Big ****", is not quite appropriate for print...
If we start the movement here and now on KnicksOnline, I bet it catches on (especially if we get LeBron or Wade) and this site blows the eff up with followers like I think it will...
Also, any other nickname suggestions besides Danilo "The Situation" Gallinari are welcome...
Note: THIS THREAD IS INTENDED TO BE FOR FUN!