Report: LeBron Okay With Either Amar'e Or Bosh
More Knicks News
Jul 05, 2010 4:54 PM EST
An executive with another team in the race to sign LeBron James said James made it known that he would be okay playing with either Amar'e Stoudemire or Chris Bosh.
Strategically, the Knicks hope Dwyane Wade signs in Chicago which the team feels will help push James to New York.
The Knicks feel that James is giving the Nets extra attention out of respect for his good friend Jay-Z, who owns a minority share of the Nets.
Read more: [Only registered and activated users can see images. Click Here To Register...]
How bout' this...
1. Can LBJ become a BILLIONAIRE in NY? Yes
2. Has LBJ Just lost again with the Cavs who are stuck with the same losing team and a new coach? Yes
3. Has the balance of power shifted toward NYC, as Wade and Bosh are undecided ? Yes
4. Out of the 5 teams (NY, NJ, CHI, MIA, CLE) is D'Ant viewed as one of the best coashes? Yes
5. Is NY in the best LONG TERM position as compared to the competition? Yes
I could go on but...
Lastly 6. Is NY positioning themselves to compete and potentially beat a LBJ led Cavs team in the post-season? Yes