MADden 2005!!

Yay finaly Madden 2005 ive been waitin 4 long time i heard this 1 is gona be awsome they takin the jetpack glitch away soo u cn actauly play fare!! plus they got new strip ball move, big hit mode, plus they got new franchise addtions n make a fan mode looks nice any 1 else getin it play me online???

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
Madden is the worst. I think that if ESPN came out first, then everyone would be on it's jock. Anyways older doesn't always mean better. I played Madden 2005, and plays that I used rock in '96 on Genesis still work to score points. Timework on the AI. Any game you can score 70 Pts. is ridiculous.

dr.carpy

Benchwarmer
I disagree, there is a better game....ESPN 2K5. The graphics, The replayability, the price, etc. Madden 2005 is just all the other versions with a new label. Play ESPN 2K5. You'll be changed, partner. I haven't owned an EA sports game for quite a while. If you play it, and dont like it, I guess we'll agree to disagree!

pbjb14

Benchwarmer
2k5 is hot and less then half the price, but if money is not an issue for u then cop madden theres still some features that amdden ahs that make it better. personally not so much better thatu should pay an extra 30 bucks