Go on record: How will the players we traded do?

Now that they've moved on...

Gallo: Worse. He was in the best situation he could possibly be in with his god father being HC.

Chandler: Better. I think he signs somewhere next year where he's truly comfortable and the lights arent as bright as NY.

Randolph: Much better. Someone started a thread that we'll hate the day when we traded this kid. I have to agree.

Moz: Better. I saw this kid developing from day one. Karl will teach him everything he needs to know about the NBA game.

Curry: Can he do worse? I wouldnt be surprised to see him resurface somewhere next year. If he had to work for a living right now he'd be homeless.

Felton: The same. OK defense, ok offense, ok distributing...

Gallo = Solid NBA player
Chandler = very good NBA player
Randolph = very good to possible perenial all star if potential is met
Felton = Solid NBA player
Curry = Taste tester for KFC

vpell

Benchwarmer
Randolph is the only one who will do better. The rest will continue with being streaky inconsistent players, who like when they were on the knicks, are expendable.

SlimChin

Rookie
Randolph is the only one who will do better. The rest will continue with being streaky inconsistent players, who like when they were on the knicks, are expendable.

this.

i don't know why knick fans are being such debbie downers about this trade. these guys were role players. look on the bright side, we kept fields!!!

I don't know why you guys are so high on Randolph he's absolute BS and doesn't belong in the NBA.

Gallo won't stay in Denver, probably never play for them at all. I think they'll ship him to Jersey or Houston.

Chandler will be a good player in Denver. Probably sign a fat contract in Sacramento or Washington in the offseason.

Mozgov will struggle. He's a confidence player and pretty soft - I think the trade has hurt his confidence big time. We have to wait and see what he can do in Denver, K-Mart and Nene won't be too friendly too him that's for sure.

Felton is a solid NBA point guard. His passing just wasn't good enough for NY/ D'Antoni's system. Solid defender in a half court game. Top 20 point guard in the current league. Nowhere near as good as Chris Paul.

Randolph will be given playing time in Minnessota and prove that he is a piece of shit.

Curry will never play again and maybe get into big trouble in his life...

KnickfanaticinGA

Benchwarmer
I heard thru the grapevine that the Hawks are looking to try and make a run for Felton as they need a point guard. They missed out on him before and now have a good opportunity.

Toons

is the Bo$$
look at what happened to all ex knic ks after they leave,....,they come back down to earth.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Gallo = Will continue to hang around as a player who can win games but not often enough, unless he's traded to L.A.

Chandler = Goes backwards, he's his own worst enemy.

Randolph = Could be an all star but not for a while yet.

Felton = Above average NBA player once Denver get their personnel

Curry = Sumo Grand Champion and body double for Mount Vesuvius

Moz = Average NBA C

Last edited:

STAT1

Starter
Felton: 14 / 7 / 3 (back to his career averages playing away from SSOL)

Gallo: depends on what team he ends up on. If he stays in DEN then I can see him staying around the same as he's putting up now with that team as presently constructed, 16 / 5. If the Nuggets end up trading JR Smith then he might average slightly higher, say 17-18 ppg... that is unless Al Harrington goes into his usual act of thinking he's the star of the team & launching up shots left & right.

Wilson: I actually think his scoring will go down simply because he'll be sharing touches with a larger # of guys in the offense, but I see his rebounding totals going up playing in DEN alongside a weak rebounding C like Nene. I'm predicting around 14 / 7 for Wilson in DEN.

Mozgov: He's going to continue to struggle for the rest of the season until he gets some more basic fundamentals down pat in summer training camp. I don't think he'll be much of a factor whether he ends up in NJ or stays in DEN, unless the Nets end up trading Brooke Lopez & opens up starter's minutes for Timo.

Randolph: This kid is going to blossom in Minnesota & show some of the same flashes of brilliance that he did at Golden State. I have a feeling he will make an exciting young 3rd option playing with Michael Beasley & Kevin Love, albeit a very mistake prone team that won't win many games but will be fun to watch nonetheless. I'm gonna say he goes back to 12 / 8 type numbers as a likely 6th man option off the bench backing up Kevin Love at the PF.

Curry: Will accept a job with Burger Shack at the drive in window

Chandler will surprise a lot of people once he settles on a team. He doesnt seem like the type that will give his all to a team that isn't willing to keep him.

Moz will get better, his size and shot will make some HC very happy. I didn't want to see him go...just yet. I'm still not sure if he will be a solid contributor.

Gallo will be average (at best). Now that his pops isn't looking out for his best interest he will have to dig deep to find his true game...if he really has one.

Felton will be a little above average, he's not a consistant big time play maker...at least not yet. I think he can use a little bit more conditioning in the gym, but he plays very well when he's provoked.

AR has the ability (not potential) to become a beast in this league...if he gets the right coach.

Curry....haha...needs a team that will play a slow half court game. I'm not sure if he even wants to play anymore. I think he's still dealing with off the court issues. Basketball isn't everything...clearly he showing just that.

iSaYughh

Starter
Gallo: Sprewell-like career. At worst. Few all-star nods, always in consideration. An elite non-#1 option on a good team. AK47 (if he was never injured and stayed in top form) type player, with scoring replacing defense as the signature hallmarks.

Chandler: Effective bench, rotation player; chronically plagued by injury and desire/mental issues, so nothing more. At best, Al Harrington-like career.

Curry: prison or To Catch a Predator. Or both.

AR: Footnote in random NBA discussions about players who had ability. Couple seasons where he percolates some and draws a little buzz, but nada else. Absolute best, one Darko-esque season or two.

Felton: Solid starter. What else can be said? Could thrive on right team and be deemed "a winner".

Moz: Nene-esque career, at best. A really great backup rotation big at worst. Hit or miss on the extremes.