Thread: MWP in nymetro

Default MWP in nymetro

Let's be honest, NBA players would want to play average folks once in a while. MWP is a native New Yorker, so I guess for him it's absolutely normal to hop on the subway to get from point A to point B. If I remember correctly Balkman used to take the subway on a daily basis. I mean, we're so used to Knicks players living outside of New York and being completely invisible off the court (with the exception of JR beeing spotted randomly at various afterparties around 3 o'clock in the morning).

But, the thing is, in this case it was all arranged, the Knicks probably organized "a day with Metta" or something similar to bring the Knicks closer to the fanbase.

Originally Posted by Lercher
    I mean, we're so used to Knicks players living outside of New York and being completely invisible off the court (with the exception of JR beeing spotted randomly at various afterparties around 3 o'clock in the morning).
    J.R. was at my job (Modell's in NJ) on Friday my co-worker said. My shift ended at 5, so it was some time after that. I saw Reggie Evans there a couple of times. Would have loved to see J.R.

JR is similar player to Ballotelli but less agressive in head . Simply he got skills but dont use them properly

and i dont get it he had 2 kids daughters or 1 d and 1 son young kids and still using night clubs
    and whith who Rihanna?
    Rihanna is like Katty Perry

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

12th man
    Far far away from the orgy that consist of clyde, 8's, rady, smokes and rono

Metta is so damn cool, I wish I was in that subway to chat it up with Metta and invite him to a sparring session.