Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Are season tickets a good investment?

fellow season ticketholders -- did everyone receive their tickets for the year? mine finally posted today to my online account. will you be attending every game and do you hope to sell some of the good ones that you won't be able to attend?

Originally Posted by CasperTheNYKFan
    fellow season ticketholders -- did everyone receive their tickets for the year? mine finally posted today to my online account. will you be attending every game and do you hope to sell some of the good ones that you won't be able to attend?
    FedEx called and said they'd be arriving today. I'm probably going to sell a good number of the tickets, not sure which games yet.

Anybody with season tickets willing to sell some for a decent price/ section for a fellow KO member? I would be intersted in purchasing around 4 games! Let me know.

Originally Posted by toNYknicks
    Anybody with season tickets willing to sell some for a decent price/ section for a fellow KO member? I would be intersted in purchasing around 4 games! Let me know.
    I can sell a few of my tix. I have 2 seats in section 102 row, 20. The way the tix are this year is "game 1, game 2, etc." as opposed to the tix having specific teams and games on them (I assume the tix were printed before the schedule was released.)

But I'd be transferring them to you thru my season sub. account anyway so that's probably a non-issue. Let me know if you wanna buy a few.

I too am VERY interested in purchasing tickets for some games.

Please do not hesitate to PM me with availability and prices.

The seats aren't solely mine, so I have to find out what games we're going to, etc. Then I'll send PMs to those interested about what games are for sale.

They only sent me tix for the first 10 games, but I haven't checked the subscription account online yet, they might have more available there. I'll let you guys know what's what when I have more info.

for my online sub account, they do have all the games posted up for the entire season.

i also received my physical tickets yesterday too, the first 10 games like you said. so "Game 1" is actually the preseason game vs NJN. "Game 2" is the Xmas Day game vs BOS. very confusing.

Lurker

Did anyone else get tix that had an ad for 2009-10 group tickets on them or was it just me? Might have a problem

Where did you get them from?

how's the secondary market looking for the season subscribers who are looking to unload games they won't attend? i know we are only one home game into the season so far. there is a "weak" stretching coming up (raptors, bobats x2, sixers). are resellers managing to get face value or more for your seats?

how's the secondary market looking for the season subscribers who are looking to unload games they won't attend? i know we are only one home game into the season so far. there is a "weak" stretching coming up (raptors, bobats x2, sixers). are resellers managing to get face value or more for your seats?
    I sold a couple of tix for the upcoming Nets game @ $110 a per ticket ($10 more than face value.) I have a few listed on TicketMaster thru the season sub. account. But I haven't checked the site in a few days, and the email linked to the account isn't my email, so I dunno if any more sold at the moment.

i see this early season swoon has a hit to the secondary ticket market.

are there any season subscribers that care to comment on the Linsanity effect on their tickets?

personally i've seen a surge in prices that puts me on pace to turning a profit after taking huge losses earlier in the season.

thanks jeremy!!

are there any season subscribers that care to comment on the Linsanity effect on their tickets?

personally i've seen a surge in prices that puts me on pace to turning a profit after taking huge losses earlier in the season.

thanks jeremy!!
    I'm in 313 Row K - $63 face. Since the arrival of Lin on average I am able to get triple that on StubHub.

Originally Posted by Flushing Roots
    I'm in 313 Row K - $63 face. Since the arrival of Lin on average I am able to get triple that on StubHub.
    Section 102 - $100 face, I'm paid up thru like the first round and a half of the playoffs so far, and I still have my Pacers, Pistons, Bulls, Celtics, Heat, and Clippers tix.