Was anyone a little hurt when they saw Gallo, Moz, Ray, Will at the Denver game?

dawson_crying.gif

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I was watching this game on League Pass. Mozgov still representing us. While the game was being shown they had the audio on them and the interviewer and she asked him how does it feel to be in Denver and he said "I don't know". She had nothing to respond to that.

I will miss Mozzy and Gallo.... not so much Ray and Will. I also believe that Gallo might just end up back in a Knicks jersey if his Godfather end up getting a contract extension. I mean he did get Amare back and has always been partial to his ex player's.... And the 3 Ball....... I'm not saying, I'm just sayin..........

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
Just watched the NBA.com recap, you could feel the pain in our former Cock. Feltip looked even glummer. Didn't see Chandler.

I, for one, will miss Felton and Mozgov the most. Felton in particular.

I think I'll go and crasturbate.

Felton looked like he was ready to hit a Mobb Deep concert. So much for the NBA dress code...:teeth:

And yeah he was pissed. I can understand him, nevertheless he wasn't good enough for NY long term. His passing ability is just average.

Gallo looked weird with the glasses and the velvet on his jacket lol

Mozgov had some nice clothes, his English sucks though, he couldn't even understand what the Nuggets reporter asked him.

Chandler is a strange guy.

Damn... I feel bad for them. It hurts seeing them there, especially knowing that they don't wanna be there.

Yeah, but let's stay realistic, they get paid mega bucks compared to us 'normal guys'. I bet 80-90% of the employees at McDonalds or FedEx don't wanna be there but they do it because it's their job and they need the money.

I would change places 6 times a year for a $4-5 mill. paycheck...even going to places I don't like that much. When they retire at 36-37 they'll be multi-millionaires and still have a good 35 years to live if they stay healthy. Sounds pretty damn cool to me. :peace:

Red

TYPE-A
I root for the name on the front...

Not the back.

Have fun making millions to play a game, I'm off to work.

mafra

Legend
Blame Rose and Worldwide Wes, these agents are now the barnacles living off the NBA boat... like tiny organisms feeding off the leftovers in the sea. These are the advisor's now steering the players. Gulp.

Toons

is the Bo$$
I root for the name on the front...

Not the back.

Have fun making millions to play a game, I'm off to work.

cosign.....time to make my morning cup of coffee.

i wont miss gallo's 2-10 games. i wont miss being down big in the first, and having to come back. i wont miss developing players. I wont miss chandler's soft play or his inconsistency. I wont miss mozgov's silly turnovers, i wont miss anthony randolph's ''potential''. We could have made this trade for lebron, im sure cleveland would have accepted it. I wont miss feltons gas running out before allstar break. I wont miss a pg who has the mentality to take the last shot.

these guys didnt bring nyc back....amare did.

Its on to a new chapter guys....
no looking back.