maybe it wont be so bad

JJtheKnick

Starter
i tell you isiah is god!!!. this is the best news. we get crawford a future allstar. and we solve our terrible center problem. (if isiah can pull of the deal for dampier)

e_D

Benchwarmer
This is good news indeed. I hope the deal goes through today. Crawford and Dampier, and this offseason will be a great success.

hell yeaa i smell NBa finals damp can stop shaq wel atleast slow him down, plus he wa sliek 4th in nba in rebounds last year and he was in west if he comes 2 easy hes gona take ova and knicks need ppl 2 rebound since they lost mad balls 2 offence rebounds. knicks need 2 get rid of houston!! i want crawford fulltime

JJtheKnick

Starter
TmAc N Knicks4life said:
hell yeaa i smell NBa finals damp can stop shaq wel atleast slow him down, plus he wa sliek 4th in nba in rebounds last year and he was in west if he comes 2 easy hes gona take ova and knicks need ppl 2 rebound since they lost mad balls 2 offence rebounds. knicks need 2 get rid of houston!! i want crawford fulltime

wow calm down man. dampier can maybe put a dent in shaq and i dont think the knicks will make the finals this year. there is still soo much work to be done. and its not that easy to get rid of a player like houston.

JJtheKnick

Starter
Newyorker in cali said:
HELLOOOO
didn't anybody see the finals.
you don't have to slow down shaq.
Just stop everybody else

:idea:

if thats true then why are the heat makeing such a big deal about shaq. everybody is saying the power as shifted from the west to east because of one guy