Melo: Coming Home Commercial

Stat4mvp

Benchwarmer
there were two commercials one with the beginning part of the song which was linked above, but there's another commercial with the part of the song right after the intro.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
Just me that thinks 90% of proper comp makings could have reproduced this in their sleep? It is really poorly put together.

No matter, Melo is here!

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
every time i see this commercial i crack this cheesy ass smile loll. not to mention the goosebumps and excitement that come with it. Glad to have this feeling again when it comes to the knicks

as STAT reiterated yesterday "the knicks are back"

miked1958

Rotation player
Link?

there were two commercials one with the beginning part of the song which was linked above, but there's another commercial with the part of the song right after the intro.

Do you have a link to the 2nd part of the commerical?? I would like to see that one. Thanks in advance

Sage

Rotation player
Man that second one brings a tear to my eye... I've got like, allergies or something, you know.... Shut up! :)

Simple but really amazing.

WrongIslander

Rotation player
It's the song that makes it and how perfect it fits, the video could have been much better put together.

By the way, the P Diddy version of this song is awful, the J.Cole version is MUCH better.

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
awww man that was amazing, the one in the knicks jersey was awesome and the mel-lo chants were just epic

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
Probably one of the best commercials I've seen period! It just makes you forget about all the BS we've been through and let's you know, this is it...

Co-sign on all the goosebumps posts.

Also I think the first one makes more sense because he's coming home from Denver. That's why he's still in the Denver jersey...

Gallo8888

Rookie
seriously epic commercial, the only thing that would of made it better is if he chose #30 and and after the "I wanted to be Bernard King" part they flashed his #30 jersey..oh well, still gave me goose bumps