DONE DEAL: Knicks Get Crawford and Williams

rady

Administrator
Staff member
hey, thanks for posting this!
such a great news, now we can still trade harrington for dampier, can't believe it !!

rady

Administrator
Staff member
from what i read the deal can only be finalized tomorrow when the league office will be open

cross your fingers!

kevin

Benchwarmer
Now Isiah will probably offer Kurt and Othella for Damp and we would still have a few players to offer another team like Nazr, Frank Williams, Cezary...

rady

Administrator
Staff member
kevin, did you actually saw this on NBA TV or it's just from what you've heard?
i just hope this is not a gag pulled out by the realgm posters

JJtheKnick

Starter
if this is true i cant believe it just when you thought isiah was ganna do nothing he come and gets crawford. and dampier (whoever 1 thought was not ganna be a knick) he still have a good shot at him. i cant wait till next season.

e_D

Benchwarmer
rady said:

Damn Rady..

I hope you're not right!

Imiss#33

Benchwarmer
WOOOOWWWW...if that is true...what a deal for the Knicks. I remember Williams at Georgetown...he is an energy guy that will be great coming off the bench...what is Chris Mullin's phone #?

I question if this is legit yet because no where on the net is it mentioned as being a done deal. Hoopsworld.com, ESPN.com, REALGM.com do not mention anything about it being completed. They are usually at the front of big announcments. I hope your right.......Seems to good to be true.......

David

helll yeaaa son i love it!!!!!!!!!!! i love isiah hes my hero hes saved us and NY damn if Pulls off dampier damnn all they gota give is Thomas,nazr, n othella n its done

kevin

Benchwarmer
rady said:

No I have NBATV and It says that its true, Im serious

damn thats some good news we got rid of norris and mutombo and we got 2 good players in crawford and williams, but yeah its still not up on espn.com that the deal's finalized so idk.....the only bad news about this trade is the bulls gm wouldn't take andersen in the trade, but isiah did all he could do 2 improve this team

yea i read that article
i swear the time isiah has spent on this deal is worth the 15 mil more that he wants....JC shoudl be happy Isiah is bringing him where he wants to play, especially cuz its ISIAH! settle for the 55mil/7yr contract JC.