I Want the Bulls in the playoffs

Deathstroke

Benchwarmer
They're fans are talking and they're talking a ton of ish about us and the funny thing is, they did'nt start until after the Melo trade, they're obviously scared it'll be fun whooping their asses

la2ny

Starter
Hellz 2 the yes. Bring em on! I feel they have bad matchups against us anyway they'd be who I would want to face. get some payback for the 90's!!!!

The Bulls are scared as hell!

Not only do we have Melo and STAT, but also Chauncey Billups who has been a mentor for D-Rose in the national team and one of the best backcourt defenders in the league in Toney Douglas. D-Rose will still score bunches against us, but come game 3 he'll be exhausted trust me.

If we can add someone like Dalembert to our roster I can see us making noise in this years playoffs. I think we're already better than Orlando and Atlanta.

Orlando is basically a 1 man team and Atlanta is the same team that never made it beyond the second round (where they got trashed every time).

The few games that Noah and Boozer have played together.. The Bulls have lost a few of them here and there if I remember correctly

They're fans are talking and they're talking a ton of ish about us and the funny thing is, they did'nt start until after the Melo trade, they're obviously scared it'll be fun whooping their asses
Agreed,i just checked a Chicago Bulls Forum and they were all saying that they hope they don't play us in the first round lmao.

skisloper

Starter
with Billups running our show we are sitting pretty...he is capable of create a flow with Amare and Carmelo...

to make us contenders we need a bigman........we have a half a day left...

right now with Noah and Boozer we need 1 rebounder.....

Camby or I would even take Foster...

Turiaf is not a starting center for a title team...

and Shawny williams is not a back-up center...

come on Donnie....we are one piece away...

its funny everyone talks of Knicks getting a 3rd superstar in 2012...

ASK ME WE HAVE OUR 3....BILLUPS IS PERFECT FOR THIS SCENARIO

with Billups running our show we are sitting pretty...he is capable of create a flow with Amare and Carmelo...

to make us contenders we need a bigman........we have a half a day left...

right now with Noah and Boozer we need 1 rebounder.....

Camby or I would even take Foster...

Turiaf is not a starting center for a title team...

and Shawny williams is not a back-up center...

come on Donnie....we are one piece away...

its funny everyone talks of Knicks getting a 3rd superstar in 2012...

ASK ME WE HAVE OUR 3....BILLUPS IS PERFECT FOR THIS SCENARIO
I think Joel Przybilla is the biggest chance we have at getting a Center.Don't think Portland would want Azzy and Walker?lol

DaTPRiNCE

The Knicks are Back
if we play them i think we could take em. we match up well with them now, and i honestly think were a way better team now then we were a week ago; all the top teams should be worrying about facing us. we just need a big body down low.

elcol

Rotation player
the bulls just lost to the TORONTO RAPTORS..and yes, they were with rose,boozer, and noah on the team tonight. i hope their fans really do keep talking shit cuz as the playoffs near bulls are losing to teams like the raptors.

Sage

Rotation player
I think the Bulls would be the top 4 team we'd most likely beat in a 7 game series, so I'm hoping for them.

Plus it'll be a brilliant series, Bulls and Knicks! If only NBC were showing it with their awesome intros.