Jarred Jefferies will take less Money to play for KNicks

Oakman88

Benchwarmer
Tommy Dee: Jeffries told @anthonyMSG he'd come back to play for D'Antoni this summer and would consider less $$ on TKB Radio Twitter

I don't get whats Dantoni's obsession with JJ. We need a defensive big who can bang with Noah in the play offs.

iJoe

Rotation player
He's defensive but not really a big man. Guy is still too thin to bang with the real centers.

knicks.

Rookie
this guy was an absolute joke on offense, he would bobble the ball on every rebound he got, every pass he caught, yet would start a good amount of games (especially w/ isiah in 05-07ish). the guy was overpaid and idk what you guys think, but is one of my least favorite knicks

p0nder

Starter
lol i just remember that chick ripping him to shreads in a youtube video last year. JJ is a good defender, but he's not starting Center good.

tiger0330

Legend
God I hope we can do better than JJ in the off-season. D'Antoni needs to see what we got with Brewer and Shelden Williams before picking up JJ again.

bogey1964

Rookie
God I hope we can do better than JJ in the off-season. D'Antoni needs to see what we got with Brewer and Shelden Williams before picking up JJ again.

You think JJ is thin take alook at Brewer. This guy is not a big he is barley big enough to play SF

I have to be honest with every body, that last thing I remember before Jefferies left, was he was the sole player on our team giving legitimate effort on the defensive end, and became more reliable on the offensive end knocking down open threes and passing the ball better. He was blocking shots, and locking down players like rondo, rose, and nelson.

by no means am I an advocate of his, but I do understand his value to a team in terms of giving 15 minutes off the bench for match ups and defensive assignments.

He hustles, plays hard, knows the system, and was able to handle as much scrutiny as any one.

HE is no worse of an offensive liability than turiaf is, and pretty much brings the same tangibles as a turiaf in a smaller faster less dramatic fashion.

Last edited by a moderator:

MusketeerX

Rotation player
Jeffries is essentially a smaller and less athletic Ronny Turiaf... I'll take him if he is dirt cheap and a one year contract, but we need a REAL center.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
As long as he doesn't get the ball much on the offensive end, I wouldn't mind this at all. Fans complain about the team's defense, then complain he has no offense LOL? He could be a good thing.

Crazy⑧s

Evacuee
I'll take less salary for him to stay away!

He was a good defender, but I can't see how he'd in any way make the rotation with his skill set. We don't need him.

JazRedGT

Benchwarmer
Hes a versatile defender. With the offensive firepower we got we wont need the ball ever in his hands...pause...