Perkins & Nate Robinson Traded To Okc

moneyg

Starter

la2ny

Starter
Why doesn't anyone look at the trade dealine thread lol. But yes Boston just did become weaker.

reuel

Rookie
I think Shaw and Perk were probably redundant. Kristic gives them another option at that spot for a quicker line up. And i really like Jeff Green. he can effctively play the 3 & 4 and it the 3 ata decent rate.

iSaYughh

Starter
Hurts BOS now, helps them longterm likely going forward.

Green gives them some needed athleticism and slashing with his size/game, too, that they've lacked. But big(ger) thing IMO, is he is longterm for them. Versus Perk/n8.

Maybe we have better chance at Perkins now. Or, worse at Glen Davis?

Really good deal for Thunder, potentially. They can be lethal this yr w a healthy Perkins.

iJoe

Rotation player
I'm guessing the only reason they'd be willing to do this is cause they might have Troy Murphy ready to jump in their pocket.

OKC just got a lot stronger. Their weakest point was not having a defensive big (much like us) and Nate is gonna be great off their bench.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
According to the NBA TV guys they think it has to do with the Collective Bargaining Agreement and Perkins and his agent.

Glad Nate is on a team I like. Was sad seeing him on the Celtics. Did have some success though. Hopefully he gets more minutes.