Knicks @ Heat 2/27 8:00 pm

Who is the best player in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

mafra

Legend
MIA is on pace to score 140 points, and yet I feel we've played with effort on D? What's wrong with me?

I fell like D'antoni... We're getting killed b/c of our offense? There is none.

23 points wont get it done.

KingofNy

Starter
Having these star players is exposing O'Antoni for the fraud he is. We scored a whole measly 23 points in the first quarter. 23 points. O'Antoni is a fraud. Not only does he suck at defense, but he sucks at running any offense that doesn't involve running fast breaks with a squad of 5 offensive players and having them chuck up 3's. I really hope MOA gets fired after the season whether we make the playoffs or not.

StarksOverJordan

Benchwarmer
All I know is that Brewer and Rautins better get a shot against Orlando. And please just buyout Roger Mason the poor guy can catch on with a playoff team.

As for Balkman, to a regular fan it may look like hes hustling but hes actually just running around in a circle trying to catch tinkerbell because my man is higher than the empire state building. I dont care if it does nothing for us, WAIVE THIS MO'****a.

And how do you guys feel about Anthony Carter? Let Wade score some buckets but looks halfway decent out there.

welcometonycity

Rotation player
All I know is that Brewer and Rautins better get a shot against Orlando. And please just buyout Roger Mason the poor guy can catch on with a playoff team.

As for Balkman, to a regular fan it may look like hes hustling but hes actually just running around in a circle trying to catch tinkerbell because my man is higher than the empire state building. I dont care if it does nothing for us, WAIVE THIS MO'****a.

And how do you guys feel about Anthony Carter? Let Wade score some buckets but looks halfway decent out there.

I like balkmans hustle hes the only knick i seen dive for a ball in a minuteeee.

I agree on Anthony Carter i like his defense and his experience.

I would like to see my man Brewer get some burn too!

Refs suckin , whistles every 40 seconds, Let em play!!

Dat Turiaf call was bullsh*t!!

mafra

Legend

If we can't get a backup PG, I trust Carter more than Douglas right now to run the offense.

hometheaterguy

Knicks Guru
Having these star players is exposing O'Antoni for the fraud he is. We scored a whole measly 23 points in the first quarter. 23 points. O'Antoni is a fraud. Not only does he suck at defense, but he sucks at running any offense that doesn't involve running fast breaks with a squad of 5 offensive players and having them chuck up 3's. I really hope MOA gets fired after the season whether we make the playoffs or not.

Man, you guys are like a broken record!! This team just needs playing time together!

STAT1

Starter
Mike Tirico is such a Miami Heat homer it's not even funny. Every single basket they make he's giggling like a little schoolgirl, when the Knicks make a basket he's ho-humming. Thank God Hubie's at least giving a fair commentary of the action.

KingofNy

Starter
Man, you guys are like a broken record!! This team just needs playing time together!

D'Antoni is like a broken record. His coaching always sucks...even in wins.

If I was the Knicks coach I would keep track of every time our guys failed to box out on the defensive boards and I would make the guys run laps in practice. We've gave up 4 offensive rebounds tonight that should of been ours. We had 4 Knicks sitting under the basket and no one boxed out the one Miami rebounder.

I know I sound like a broken record, it's because our team makes the same stupid mistakes every damn night and Dumbtoni doesn't even make an effort to correct them. Hell I bet the only reason he's playing some defenders tonight is because Walsh got in his @ss after that horrible Cleveland game.

Last edited: