Knicks @ Heat 2/27 8:00 pm

Who is the best player in this game?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

la2ny

Starter
Told ya after awhile we'll forget all about those guys in Denver...also said CB was getting majorly overlooked....anyways not tryna gloat :peace::peace:

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 112 (28 members and 84 guests)
Knicksfansince92, Beast Mode, bertdub, Bronx baller, DieHardPassion, elcol, KBlack25, KingofNy, Kiyaman, KnickfanaticinGA, knicks., la2ny, liquid347, mafra, New New York, nuckles2k2, petescud, Pricey, RunningJumper, SSj4Wingzero, STAT1, StEpHoN_mArBuRy, stuntmanmike, TR1LL10N, vpell, vrgadin, Wargames, welcometonycity

:shock2::shock2::shock2::shock2::shock2:

stuntmanmike

Benchwarmer
melo is finally home back in new york and in the blue and orange.. dude he hasn't even begun to bring it... strap yourselves homies... we are going on a ride.....

mafra

Legend
melo is finally home back in new york and in the blue and orange.. dude he hasn't even begun to bring it... strap yourselves homies... we are going on a ride.....

Lebron is stuck in South Beach, where's the empty seats and his home crowd cheering for the Knicks. LOVE IT!

Wowww this was the best game of the year!! If we play defense like this every game we're going to be dangerous in the playoffs.I got to give Mr.Pringles props.

mafra

Legend
SC on ESPN News breaking down the game.. basically hinting that NY won b/c refs didn't call foul on Carmelo... As if Lebron was fouled b4 Amar'e block.

EXCUSES.

Who was that, that told you guys DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS?

Great defensive effort tonight. The lane wasnt open nearly as much as it has been in past games. STAT taking charges? Who da thunk it? Seems like STAT is realizing that he can concentrate on other things now that MELO is here. Just look at his rebounding numbers.

One thing. Kudos to MDA. That starting lineup took me by surprise. Now I dont think we'll get away with it against the Magic.

Best game they've played all year...:smokin:

la2ny

Starter
SC on ESPN News breaking down the game.. basically hinting that NY won b/c refs didn't call foul on Carmelo... As if Lebron was fouled b4 Amar'e block.

EXCUSES.
Smh wat about how many times Amare and Melo got fouled I h8 the media

mafra

Legend
Who was that, that told you guys DEFENSE WINS CHAMPIONSHIPS?

Great defensive effort tonight. The lane wasnt open nearly as much as it has been in past games. STAT taking charges? Who da thunk it? Seems like STAT is realizing that he can concentrate on other things now that MELO is here. Just look at his rebounding numbers.

One thing. Kudos to MDA. That starting lineup took me be surprise. Now I dont think we'll get away with it against the Magic.

Best game they've played all year...:smokin:

Good call. And Jeffries is coming... should help with the team defense. Let's not dismiss the experience factor... Amar'e, Carmelo and Billups have played a TON of playoff games. They no the drill. Accustomed to the atmosphere. Sure, they might not show up in CLE in Feb., but tonight should tell us... when the lights go on, when may arrives... We're going to be one tough out.

I wouldn't be surprised if we made a run to the FINALS... Then again, I wouldn;t be shocked if we lost to CHI in 5.

EXCUSES.

Bull Crap. I was going to start a thread saying if I was MDA I would've gotten tossed. They were hammering us and we got nothing.

knicks.

Rookie

EXCUSES.

or maybe if lebron didn't play like a third grader and travel TWICE.. haha what a joke

mafra

Legend
Bull Crap. I was going to start a thread saying if I was MDA I would've gotten tossed. They were hammering us and we got nothing.

So true. When Billups gets a technical something is amiss. STAT was fouled by 6 players on one play... Didn't even think that was possible.

I would have flipped if they put LJ on the foul line.

MIA 2-2 vs NY; haven't beaten CHI; Lost to CHI twice.

Lebron is stuck in South Beach, where's the empty seats and his home crowd cheering for the Knicks. LOVE IT!

That's the same thing I was thinking when James was at the line. That's what you get for not coming to New York. Don't worry at least Baby, Lil' Wayne, and DJ Khaled will always be there to cheer you on......

Billups is the ****ing man. Anthony Carter, Shawne Williams, And Billy Walker had some clutch plays. Didn't it feel great to have some options down the stretch? Eddie House sucks:thumbsup:

WrongIslander

Rotation player
AC just got arrested, they found him on his way back to NY with millions of dollars and a championship ring.

On further inspection the police removed Wade from his pocket and no charges were brought.

TheChosen1

Benchwarmer
What a finish. Billups comes up big again. Melo and Stat kept us in the game. Horrendous defense in the first half. Very Sloppy game. Probably the best finish to a half we had in a very long time. We have to improve our defense. Our defense was much better in the second half but why can't they do it consistently throughout the whole game? Also what was that play out of the timeout by Dantoni??? Walker gets the ball inches from the baseline? Your asking for him to step out. SMH. But all in all what a tremendous win for us as we're coming together and building some chemistry. Amare with the seal in block on Lebron out of everyone. Can't get better than that. Go Knicks!