View Poll Results: Who is the best player in this game?

Voters
43. You may not vote on this poll
  • Amare Stoudemire

    9 20.93%
  • Carmelo Anthony

    7 16.28%
  • LeBum James

    17 39.53%
  • Dwyane Wade

    3 6.98%
  • Chris Bosh

    0 0%
  • Anthony Carter!!!

    7 16.28%
Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ... 234567891011121314 ... LastLast
Results 106 to 120 of 373

Thread: Knicks @ Heat 2/27 8:00 pm

  1. #106
    Superstar WrongIslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    FOR 3 AT THE BUZZER!



    "The force is strong in that one"

  2. #107
    Veteran StEpHoN_mArBuRy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    3,086
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Great ****ing ****! Excellent Comeback!

  3. #108
    ★Melo Mafia★ NY17KNICKS's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Hudson,FL *Orig* New York
    Posts
    2,740
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Bill Walker!!!

  4. #109
    Veteran la2ny's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Compton,Ca
    Posts
    1,777
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Originally Posted by Crazy⑧s
    AAAAAAAGGGHHHHHH

    Welcome back to the rotation Billy Walker!!!!!!!

    Defence, offence, rebounds.....


    Eat that D'Antoni.. WTF were you thinking?
    See it's D'ant that costs us sometimes. Maybe if he put Bill in before Carter we'd be in a better position

  5. #110
    Veteran STAT1's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2011
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    1,361
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    BILL WALKER is having a huge impact on this game!

  6. #111
    Member DieHardPassion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    New York City
    Posts
    96
    Rep Power
    0

    Default

    walker tells lebron "take that to the bank"

  7. #112
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by mafra
    Brewer is in the NBA b/c he's a solid wing defenisve player. We're playing the team with the 2 best wing scorers in the game. And we're going with a backcourt of Douglas-Carter?

    MAD MD will experiment all he wants... PHI will pass us for the 6th seed soon.
    I AM NOT SAYING DONT PLAY BREWER...IM THANKFUL THAT D"ANTONIO IS GOING TO 10 GUYS TO FIND....SO IF BREWER WAS NOT IN SO BE IT....

    DUDE WE TRIED TO TRADE BREWER AT THE DEADLINE AND HAD NO BITES...

    just be patient....either he makes this group of knicks work or he is gone..

    TRY TO ENJOY

  8. #113
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,318
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    I AM NOT SAYING DONT PLAY BREWER...IM THANKFUL THAT D"ANTONIO IS GOING TO 10 GUYS TO FIND....SO IF BREWER WAS NOT IN SO BE IT....

    DUDE WE TRIED TO TRADE BREWER AT THE DEADLINE AND HAD NO BITES...

    just be patient....either he makes this group of knicks work or he is gone..

    TRY TO ENJOY
    Dude, you have your CAPS button locked in. Try to relax. I prefer to give a defensive-minded player a shot to guard Wade. Coach opts to have AC give it a go. And you're defending that decision?

    I am enjoying. Making an observation doesn't mean I'm perturbed.

    ANyway... HECK, let Azu get some burn before AC. Why not?

  9. #114
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    6

    Default


  10. #115
    Veteran
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Posts
    1,674
    Rep Power
    7

    Default

    Originally Posted by mafra
    Dude, you have your CAPS button locked in. Try to relax. I prefer to give a defensive-minded player a shot to guard Wade. Coach opts to have AC give it a go. And you're defending that decision?

    I am enjoying. Making an observation doesn't mean I'm perturbed.
    Brewer not playing is very much on the bottom of the list for things that perturb me about Coach....when we looked like crap against cleveland he should have went to a 10-11 man rotation and find players that hustled....

    sorry about the caps....when i realized it was click to lazy to change it...

    At times tonight we look like a team...we did not against cleveland and the Bucks game was pure adrenaline...

    We played 10 guys in the first half lets see what happens now....

    Did u hear Clyde say carter was due to play in the first half of the cleveland game but there was no whistle so he did not get in...Now whats perturbing is why he did not play in the 2nd half since we looked like crap...

    Even Walker seems energized tonight....what bothers me is why tonight ? should be every second of every game

  11. #116
    Veteran Knicksfansince92's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Posts
    1,012
    Rep Power
    6

    Default

    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 43 (20 members and 23 guests)
    Knicksfansince92, AmareForPresident, bertdub, DieHardPassion, hometheaterguy, JazRedGT, KnickfanaticinGA, knicks., la2ny, liquid347, LJ4President, mafra, nuckles2k2, NY17KNICKS, PaPZ187, Pricey, skisloper, Stat4mvp, WrongIslander

  12. #117
    Superstar WrongIslander's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2010
    Location
    Liverpool, England
    Posts
    579
    Rep Power
    5

    Default

    Who voted Melo as MVP with me?

  13. #118
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 43 (20 members and 23 guests)
    Knicksfansince92, AmareForPresident, bertdub, DieHardPassion, hometheaterguy, JazRedGT, KnickfanaticinGA, knicks., la2ny, liquid347, LJ4President, mafra, nuckles2k2, NY17KNICKS, PaPZ187, Pricey, skisloper, Stat4mvp, WrongIslander
    23 guests? What are these people doing?

  14. #119
    Evacuee Crazy⑧s's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    日本
    Posts
    6,487
    Rep Power
    27

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper

    Even Walker seems energized tonight....what bothers me is why tonight ? should be every second of every game
    Why wouldn't Walker be bothered about Carter playing in his stead and react accordingly?

  15. #120
    Veteran mafra's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Posts
    2,318
    Rep Power
    11

    Default

    Originally Posted by skisloper
    Brewer not playing is very much on the bottom of the list for things that perturb me about Coach....when we looked like crap against cleveland he should have went to a 10-11 man rotation and find players that hustled....

    sorry about the caps....when i realized it was click to lazy to change it...

    At times tonight we look like a team...we did not against cleveland and the Bucks game was pure adrenaline...

    We played 10 guys in the first half lets see what happens now....

    Did u hear Clyde say carter was due to play in the first half of the cleveland game but there was no whistle so he did not get in...Now whats perturbing is why he did not play in the 2nd half since we looked like crap...

    Even Walker seems energized tonight....what bothers me is why tonight ? should be every second of every game
    I hear you. This is why I favor running more guys out there. Don't have to give them 20 minutes. Just keep guys fresh and hustling. Keep the big 3 in and rotate the role players around them.

    Azu should get a shot soon too. He plays great defense... Or at least did.

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 6
    Last Post: Apr 12, 2010, 17:39
  2. What to do with Curry
    By LJ4ptplay in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 32
    Last Post: Mar 11, 2010, 14:53
  3. Knicks at Magic 3/21 7PM
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: Mar 24, 2009, 10:06
  4. Cavs @ Knicks 11/25 7:30 PM ET
    By jpz17 in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 65
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2008, 20:10
  5. Farewell Marbury???
    By lanceroy in forum NY Knicks
    Replies: 154
    Last Post: Jul 10, 2008, 18:22

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •