Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SKY Walker

Veteran

Default SKY Walker

SKY Walker had an AMAZING game tonight. He hustled, played good defense, and made timely shots.

Here's to SKY WALKER!

10 points on 7 shots, 7 rebounds in 25 mins!

Love this guy. Play him consistently, Mike!

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    SKY Walker had an AMAZING game tonight. He hustled, played good defense, and made timely shots.

Here's to SKY WALKER!

10 points on 7 shots, 7 rebounds in 25 mins!

slow that down. There's only 1 Sky Walker from NY. 1989 Slam dunk champion Kenny Sky Walker baby!

If you ever had any doubt that Isayugh was a WUM just take a look at his posts tonight.

Any true Knicks fan is bouncing off the ceiling. It's 4am here, I'm in work today and I won't be sleeping till this adrenaline wears off.

He not only doesn't want to praise Walker but also wants to put MDA down for giving him his chance and making him a better player.

WUM!

Walker had a GREAT game but his problem is he doesn't bring that same level of energy in most games. When he's Ding up like he was tonight he's a very nice role player off the bench, but in those games when he's very lackadaisical on the defense & isn't hitting his 3's he really hurts the team. MDA did a good job of staying with him tonight & not going back to Landry or Toney Douglas, who were both really struggling tonight.

Veteran

Yeah, whatever.

An effective 6th man! Potential starting SG with Fields being a better 6th man? Who knows? Or cares?

WE BEAT THE HEAT!

Originally Posted by STAT1
    Walker had a GREAT game but his problem is he doesn't bring that same level of energy in most games. When he's Ding up like he was tonight he's a very nice role player off the bench, but in those games when he's very lackadaisical on the defense & isn't hitting his 3's he really hurts the team. MDA did a good job of staying with him tonight & not going back to Landry or Toney Douglas, who were both really struggling tonight.
    Yeah but sometimes it's about belief.

Landry didn't play well tonight but he will in the future, isn't it nice to know that you can have Walker step in and do that!

We're starting to look like a team after 3 games and this after we were completely written off and laughed at for the Billups trade.... I mean Melo trade. :P

He played well. Solid defense. 3 at end of have was a big momentum lifter... Glad that fumble didn't spoil an otherwise solid evening.

He played great. Hope he keeps it up. We need him. I like the defensive effort today. Great win

Originally Posted by WrongIslander
    Yeah but sometimes it's about belief.

Landry didn't play well tonight but he will in the future, isn't it nice to know that you can have Walker step in and do that!

We're starting to look like a team after 3 games and this after we were completely written off and laughed at for the Billups trade.... I mean Melo trade. :P
    No doubt confidence plays a big part & you can't develop confidence without the opportunity to play. I agree w/you there. I'm not too worried about Landry, he just had an off shooting night, it happens. He's been shooting the ball pretty well this month so this is likely not something to be overly concerned about.

I'm wondering what will happen to Azabuike, I've heard the Knicks are thinking of releasing him to make room for JJ Skinny. I hope they reconsider & just drop Roger Mason instead if there's any hope that Buike could be ready to play anytime soon.

Originally Posted by STAT1
    Walker needs consistent minutes. Early in the season when he wasn't being played I was wondering why since he had a good season with us last season. He needs to keep play him because that's when he does more than just shoot threes (which he's pretty good at, but I want more from him).

Originally Posted by RunningJumper
    Walker needs consistent minutes. Early in the season when he wasn't being played I was wondering why since he had a good season with us last season. He needs to keep play him because that's when he does more than just shoot threes (which he's pretty good at, but I want more from him).
    Walker and Williams and Fields have more to offer than just shoot the 3, even though they've shot it well. Go with the hot hand and let them compete for playing time.

Veteran

I think they can coexist!

Having Bill Walker makes losing Wilson Chandler a LITTLE less painful...

Originally Posted by SSj4Wingzero
    I think they can coexist!

Having Bill Walker makes losing Wilson Chandler a LITTLE less painful...
    Walker made losing Nate a LITTLE less painful lol.

Veteran

In that case I'd argue that getting Walker makes losing Nate look like the wisest move ever.

At the end of the day I'm wondering if Nate realizes that he's going to have to do more than be the small little guy who dunks to become a respected player in this league