Thread: Do you miss Eddy Curry?

Default Do you miss Eddy Curry?

I know this is a very sentimental topic because it is never easy to say goodbye to someone who you've become so use to.Eddy Curry was on the Knicks in both good and bad times.From the Isiah Thomas era all the way until recently, he was part of many different Knick rosters and was always viewed as an important piece of the Knicks' bench.Most Knick fans felt like they grew up with Eddy Curry during the Knicks' rebuilding process.Even when he wasn't playing, he was one of the most talked about Knicks.I don't know about you, but the thought of Eddy Curry no longer being on the Knicks is disheartening.

Default "Peace" to Curry

After last night? No.

as a young knicks fan who grew up after the days of starks and ewing, i loved eddy, it was obvious that at first site this man would grow up to be one of the greatest mcdonalds customers to ever live. when i heard about his financial hardships, i did not fear, for i knew good eddy would feed his family with affordable yet quality mcdonalds food. as a knick, eddy curry was one of the most dominant benchwarmers and was able to warm the bench to over 600 degrees fahrenheit, an nba record for those who don't know. its unfortunate that curry was unable to earn playing time due to his weight issues. he faced serious anorexia problems throughout most of his nba career, leaving him sidelined from every game but practice.

eddy curry became a role model to most young children out there who wanted to become something of themselves. i will always support him through and through for whatever he does, all the way to the end of his tragic, yet legendary career.

/done trolling

YES. I do.

missing curry is like someone missing herpes, do you really want IT to come back?

Veteran

It's funny that Chandler went on to be such a respectable player, and increasingly profitable and effective career as a vet.

i miss chandler and galo, if we dont win it the next 2 years then getting melo wasnt worth it, forget that bum curry

You can't ever miss Curry, the man is huge.

"Oh... There he is."

do you miss having a one star thread? Well heres another

Superstar

Default Curry

For all his lack of personal discipline and the consequent waste of physical talent, I have always heard that Curry was a very decent human being. A good bit of his financial profligacy was the result of unthinking generosity.

Most "pundits" appear to have concluded that he will not be seen again in the NBA, I hope that is not the case and that he gets in shape and plays again for several more years. The man can be pretty talented around the basket offensively.

Originally Posted by KingStarbury3
    do you miss having a one star thread? Well heres another
    Do you miss having regular memory? I guess you don't since you have so much difficulty remembering the countless times that I've stated how I really could care less about the one star threads or negative reps that I receive by members on this forum.I'll give myself a negative rep for every post that I make if it makes your life so much more interesting.