Looks like Earl Barron went to the Bucks gonna be harder to find a center

iJoe

Rotation player
Alex Kennedy: The Knicks, 76ers and Blazers had expressed in Earl Barron, but he went with the Bucks because they were the first to make an offer. The Milwaukee Bucks have signed Earl Barron to a 10-day contract, according to sources close to situation.
:boohoo:
Lets see how he does there.

Either way the market has a big lack of quality bigs. Looks like we might have to wait for the offseason.

knicksin60

Starter
Charles Barkley was right when he said that teams like the Bucks were better off trading away players for draft picks and getting under the cap than trying to compete for an 8th seed.I don't understand this move since the Bucks aren't going to make the playoffs regardless of who they pick up.

NYKnicks15

Starter
Id like to get Murphy but at this point it seems he is locked to join Mike bibby in Miami.

We've released Corey to sign Jeffries and I hope we soon release Roger Mason to sign either Leon Powe or lucky enough that Przybilla will get released. Id even give Sean Williams a shot if opportunity arose.

8FOR!3

Rookie
I saw Sean Williams play for Frisco a couple months ago in Dallas, he's clearly an NBA level athlete and good enough to compete. Biggest issue with him is that he's supposedly a nut case. I don't know how true that is, but then again, he's not playing on an NBA team for a reason.

RunningJumper

Super Moderator
I saw Sean Williams play for Frisco a couple months ago in Dallas, he's clearly an NBA level athlete and good enough to compete. Biggest issue with him is that he's supposedly a nut case. I don't know how true that is, but then again, he's not playing on an NBA team for a reason.
I saw him in the D-League All-Star game. Was doing really nice things, but he also did in the NBA before that. He's INSTANT defense. Blocks shots like crazy. The commentary on him said the thing with him is he has to keep out of foul trouble and it's different for him in the NBA when he's going up against stronger players. I'd still like him to get another shot though.