Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston
This is not supposed to sound arrogant, but all I care about are our NY Knicks.

It's good for Denver and good for our ex-players, but I couldn't care less about them.

I love Melo and Billups and the fact that we have our own big 3 now.

Never been a fan of Felton. I thought he was overrated during his short stretch in NY.

Gallo was good one night and then had 4-5 games in a row where he shot 4-12 and went for 13-14 points....

The only loss is Chandler who would be a great backup for Melo now.

Even David Aldridge starts to realise that we got the better players in that deal. Melo can go for 27 /10 on any given night, even when he's having a mediocre game. That's priceless folks.
this is true. he has put up those numbers despite being in foul trouble and having off nights and still has the nagging injury to his elbow. When he ever gets it all together he will be putting up 30 to 40 points without any trouble. I miss Gallo/chandler/felton but like was said, THIS is our team now and I am happy with it. I would make that trade 10 out of 10 times. You have to if you want to get to the next level. Case in point, Gallo will make us sorry someday when melo is retired and he becomes a star. But for now he will get 30 on one night like he did for denver the other night but on the night before and night after playing the same minutes its like he is invisable.