Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The Denver Knickerbockers are doing their thing

Default The Denver Knickerbockers are doing their thing

Gallo was injured tonight, but Chandler and Felton took care of business. Chandler had 15 points. Felton had 16 points, 7 assists to beat the Hawks.
    Ty Lawson is still starting over Felton...C'mon George Karl!

[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

I hope the next time the Knicks play the Nugs, they start Felton-Chandler-Danilo-Harrington-Nene... there would be 10 Knicks on the court at once. They couldn't lose!

This is not supposed to sound arrogant, but all I care about are our NY Knicks.

It's good for Denver and good for our ex-players, but I couldn't care less about them.

I love Melo and Billups and the fact that we have our own big 3 now.

Never been a fan of Felton. I thought he was overrated during his short stretch in NY.

Gallo was good one night and then had 4-5 games in a row where he shot 4-12 and went for 13-14 points....

The only loss is Chandler who would be a great backup for Melo now.

Even David Aldridge starts to realise that we got the better players in that deal. Melo can go for 27 /10 on any given night, even when he's having a mediocre game. That's priceless folks.

Felton coming off the bench has gotta be still pissed at that...ohh well...

Superstar

Default I have to agree with you

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston

It's good for Denver and good for our ex-players, but I couldn't care less about them.

Never been a fan of Felton. I thought he was overrated during his short stretch in NY.

Gallo was good one night and then had 4-5 games in a row where he shot 4-12 and went for 13-14 points....

Even David Aldridge starts to realise that we got the better players in that deal. Melo can go for 27 /10 on any given night, even when he's having a mediocre game. That's priceless folks.
    this is true. he has put up those numbers despite being in foul trouble and having off nights and still has the nagging injury to his elbow. When he ever gets it all together he will be putting up 30 to 40 points without any trouble. I miss Gallo/chandler/felton but like was said, THIS is our team now and I am happy with it. I would make that trade 10 out of 10 times. You have to if you want to get to the next level. Case in point, Gallo will make us sorry someday when melo is retired and he becomes a star. But for now he will get 30 on one night like he did for denver the other night but on the night before and night after playing the same minutes its like he is invisable.

THEY BEAT ATL, that helps us.

Honestly, with them out in the west it makes it easier to cheer for them. I'm not a fan of any other teams, but they do have 5, starting quality ex-knicks on their team, so they are now my favorite western conference team... I'll be hoping for them to do well in the playoffs this year (assuming they still make it).

George Karl tho is a bit of a snake. not my favorite WC coach by a long shot.

Originally Posted by Sprewell-Houston

+1

lots of knick fans out there continue to dwell on the players we traded. what's done is done people lets move forward.

Originally Posted by p0nder
    Honestly, with them out in the west it makes it easier to cheer for them. I'm not a fan of any other teams, but they do have 5, starting quality ex-knicks on their team, so they are now my favorite western conference team... I'll be hoping for them to do well in the playoffs this year (assuming they still make it).

George Karl tho is a bit of a snake. not my favorite WC coach by a long shot.
    damn straight im a nuggets fan now too

sucks that gallo broke his toe

It's funny that some of you guys follow the players more than you follow the team. They are our OPPONENTS now. Don't get me wrong, I still root for them to do good, but in now way am I going to start watching them nightly just because they once played for the Knicks. Felton was overrated (Billups has done more for us in 3 games than Felton did all season). Wilson Chandler is the reason we lost many of our games because his head was totally out of it and he stopped trying because he didn't want to get traded. I liked Mos and Gallo but come on guys, don't you see this? Those guys weren't Ewing or Starks.

GOOO DENVER KNICKS!!
    My second favorite team now. Almost all of my favorite guys are there now. I don't know how I can still root for NY, but I still do above all else.

Veteran

How pissed is Harrington He played 7 minutes. He is now playing less then these players when he was with them on the Knicks.

Why did they pay him 35 mill for 5years

Superstar

Originally Posted by skisloper
    How pissed is Harrington He played 7 minutes. He is now playing less then these players when he was with them on the Knicks.

Why did they pay him 35 mill for 5years
    Heh and Harrington was the one talking the most trash about the Knicks. The guy just plays a low IQ game and there is a reason why he can never get off being labeled a bench player.

Veteran

Harrington is a chucker who had games where he was taking more shots than Carmelo.

Seriously that guy is a clown who takes like 5 3's a game despite only hitting 32% of his 3's for his career, he doesn't play defense and goodness he's one of the biggest ballhogs ever

That being said the Nuggets are also my WC team now. I can root for them because they're in the WC, but of course we all still bleed Orange and Blue around here.