Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Denver Knickerbockers are doing their thing

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

I enjoyed watching us develope guys such as Gallo & Chandler, because they were Knicks, but it ends right there. Key word being 'Knicks'. I could honestly care less about Denver or any of those players anymore. It's not like they were Ewing, Oakley or Starks. When Denver plays teams out of the East, I'll root for them in the same types of ways that I root for the Lakers, Hornets or Rockets against the East. Thats as far as it goes for me.

Mozgov was a project rookie who was only averaging 4 points & 3 boards. Turiaf had more starts this year at C than the Russian to begin with. Felton was with us for over a half a year, he was becoming a lower tier-top 10 PG because of Amare Stoudemire. Lets not get it confused or twisted, because it wasn't the other way around. Amare has been Amare, even when fans thought Amare was only Amare because of Nash.

Good luck to those guys. They will never be the "Knicks West", they'll always be an opposing team who could care less about the Knicks. I'm sure Denver fans hate us

Good for them. You know none of them wanted to leave the apple.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    I enjoyed watching us develope guys such as Gallo & Chandler, because they were Knicks, but it ends right there. Key word being 'Knicks'. I could honestly care less about Denver or any of those players anymore. It's not like they were Ewing, Oakley or Starks. When Denver plays teams out of the East, I'll root for them in the same types of ways that I root for the Lakers, Hornets or Rockets against the East. Thats as far as it goes for me.

Mozgov was a project rookie who was only averaging 4 points & 3 boards. Turiaf had more starts this year at C than the Russian to begin with. Felton was with us for over a half a year, he was becoming a lower tier-top 10 PG because of Amare Stoudemire. Lets not get it confused or twisted, because it wasn't the other way around. Amare has been Amare, even when fans thought Amare was only Amare because of Nash.

Good luck to those guys. They will never be the "Knicks West", they'll always be an opposing team who could care less about the Knicks. I'm sure Denver fans hate us
    Agreed. I don't wish any harm on any of those guys they were all very likeable dudes that gave their all while in a Knicks' uniform. I wish them well but that's as far as it goes. I think in the playoffs that team will miss having 2 closers like Melo & Chauncey around when defenses tighten up.

Randolph had 19 and 10 last night in 25 minutes

AMazing how DEN doesn't allow 110+ points a game with the same players MD had.

Lol at Barkley continuing to insist that the Nuggets have a better team than us..