View Poll Results: Which player would you rather have?

Voters
33. You may not vote on this poll
  • Chris Paul

17 51.52%
  • Deron Williams

16 48.48%
Page 6 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678910 LastLast

Thread: Hornets @ Knicks 3/2 7:30

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    My ni9ga mason boutta hit a three watch!!! Lol
    Told youuuuu!

Crazy I just played New York Minute remix ft. Mase and Mason just hit a 3!!

Way to go, Mason!

-EDIT-

Way to go, Mason!... again.

Originally Posted by Knicksfansince92
    Crazy I just played New York Minute remix ft. Mase and Mason just hit a 3!!
    Classic Mason Betha

Originally Posted by SELDOM-SEEN
    KNICKS BEEN MY TEAM B4 YOUR DADDY HAD THAT CHEAP ONE NITER W/ YO MOMMA...
    eat a dikk lame

All of a sudden we look like a team. 9 to 10 men rotation depth, defined roles, some serious defense... We may win or lose but this is getting better.

Only got to see the 4th quarter but they were raving about the team assist mark and rebounding.

Didn't get to see how JJ improved the team but I saw him get a few boards, some on the offensive end too.

Brooklyn N.Y.........Alexandria,Egypt in the blood

JJ is improving our defensive effort and thats what we need on Defense players see someone drawing a handful of charges and playing hard on the glass and they follow suit thats why im loving the signing of JJ. best part though was seeing the chemistry starting to fall into place, Melo and STAT seem to be figuring it out and are getting closer to making it work. my favorite part was seeing Mason get some burn and knock down shots, i hope he gets consistent minutes and gets to show how he could help off the bench, impressive win

but can we please beat the ****in cavs?

Great win tonight all the way around. I can only hope now that the Knicks don't take the Cavs lightly.

I truly hope they make this game personal after the last debacle and have a go for the throat mentality.

Judging by the way they played tonight, I'm willing to bet we are not only going to beat the Cavs, but are going to want to make this a statement game and beat them decisively.

Originally Posted by welcometonycity
    ur on drugs not only does he lead the league in steals hes top 5 in assist. He carries his team, they wouldnt b in no playoff hunt without him. i can tell you dont watch him.
    Look, I remember watching Chris Paul during his 2007-2008 campaign when he was arguably the 3rd best player in the league behind Kobe and Lebron (truly one of the greatest season I've ever seen a point guard have), and the guy I saw tonight doesn't even resemble the one I saw 3 years ago.

To the real Knicks basketball fans I apologize but if I say a certain player sucks that's my opinion. Never jump out the window or try to throw cheap jabs at me because I'm not with all that...Queen Strawberry & Sidekicksince92 yall need to get a life before yall attempt to internet thug and bully around anyone. It's the NY Knicks forum for basketball lovers...Not for buffons and clowns like yall to start foolishness........

So... err.... How bout them Knicks!

Banned
    FLorida. Thank god for the NBA league pass & MSG network.

I like what I've seen from the Knicks on the defensive side of the ball during 2 of our 5 games since the Melo trade.

We allowed way too many points against the Bucks, it was only our 1st game as a team though. The Cavs was just an off night (playing down to the level of our opponent), We played excellent defense during the 2nd & 3rd quarters against Orlando but just broke down during the 4th quarter.

It's all a learning experience heading into the playoffs, but holding both the Heat & Hornets to under 90 points is something to build off of. Great to see Amare talking about defense being the main focus after tonights Hornets game.

There are 4 or 5 teams thats been able to hold teams under 90 points 4 different times. The Knicks are one of those teams, but we've actually done it 2 out of our 1st 5 games since the trade. I'm impressed & before the playoffs start, I hope to say defense is back in New York, because our offense can not be stopped on a constant basis.

I think Deron is better, but I just see Paul being a better fit on this team.

Originally Posted by KnicksFanFromQueens1985
    I like what I've seen from the Knicks on the defensive side of the ball during 2 of our 5 games since the Melo trade.

We allowed way too many points against the Bucks, it was only our 1st game as a team though. The Cavs was just an off night (playing down to the level of our opponent), We played excellent defense during the 2nd & 3rd quarters against Orlando but just broke down during the 4th quarter.

It's all a learning experience heading into the playoffs, but holding both the Heat & Hornets to under 90 points is something to build off of. Great to see Amare talking about defense being the main focus after tonights Hornets game.

There are 4 or 5 teams thats been able to hold teams under 90 points 4 different times. The Knicks are one of those teams, but we've actually done it 2 out of our 1st 5 games since the trade. I'm impressed & before the playoffs start, I hope to say defense is back in New York, because our offense can not be stopped on a constant basis.
    I agree we are a work still in progress, we definitely need a solid big man to clog the middle...Marc Gasol is free this summer and I would love to have him in NY...He plays hard and is not afraid to go up against any center in the league he can bring that intimidation we lack so much down the lane on opposing teams along with a solid perimeter defense that has been shown lately a center like that makes NY a deadly team

Notes on Jefferies:

He can clog the lane well!

We miscommunicated and made the wrong defensive switches too often, hence Jack getting so many good looks. But Jefferies ability to relocate to the post/key/high post quickly was what stopped West and Landry from posting and Paul from penetrating. He changed the game in that regard.

If not for Jack, the Hornets would have been lucky to drop 80.

He's an excellent help defender and incredibly active.

Offensively, he's a ****ing muppet But we already knew that and it's not like we don't have 2 offensive powerhouses.

Like him or not, The Giraffe is a keeper.